- 1.1 [person/attitude/method] pragmático 1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [use/expression] pragmáticoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As I read history, most of the founders were sensible and pragmatic men rather than visionary idealists.
- This policy was based on two pragmatic considerations, and no guerilla organisation would overlook these.
- Thus his apparent liberality on this question rested on pragmatic considerations rather than on principle.
- On the contrary, syntax is indispensable for a pragmatic language and pragmatics is indispensable for a syntactic language.
- This is how what linguists term pragmatic markers have arisen in languages worldwide.
- Furthermore, they generate the same pragmatic implicatures.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.