Traducción de premium en español:
- 1.1(insurance premium)prima (feminine) de seguro 1.2 (surcharge) recargo (masculine) to put a premium on sth hacer* hincapié en algo, darle* mucha importancia a algo Victorian furniture sells at a premium these days hoy en día los muebles victorianos están muy cotizados to be at a premium (in short supply) escasear (lit: above par) estar* por encima de la par when time is at a premium cuando el tiempo apremiaExample sentences1.3 (bonus) prima (feminine)
- An indemnity bond is a premium charged by the lender and paid by the customer to insure the lender against a default in mortgage repayments by the borrower.
- Employers in the restaurant, bar and tourist trade have been particularly vocal in querying the provisions on tips, weekend premiums and service charges.
- Managers want to pay as small a premium to the market price as possible.
- Much of the increase in the wage premium for education and skills is due to technological change that has increased demand for highly educated workers.
- American workers who use computers command a wage premium of 15% over workers who do not.
- In other words, the wage premium earned by the highly skilled is increasing.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) de primera, de alta calidad premium grade gasoline (American English/inglés norteamericano) gasolina (feminine) or (Andes) bencina (feminine) or (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) nafta (feminine) súper premium price/rate precio (masculine) elevado premium product producto (masculine) de superior calidad
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.