Traducción de premium en español:
- 1.1also: insurance premium1.2 (surcharge) to put a premium on somethingprima (feminine) de seguroVictorian furniture sells at a premium these dayshacer hincapié en algodarle mucha importancia a algoto be at a premiumhoy en día los muebles victorianos están muy cotizados(in short supply)(lit: above par)when time is at a premiumestar por encima de la parcuando el tiempo apremiaOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (bonus)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- An indemnity bond is a premium charged by the lender and paid by the customer to insure the lender against a default in mortgage repayments by the borrower.
- Employers in the restaurant, bar and tourist trade have been particularly vocal in querying the provisions on tips, weekend premiums and service charges.
- Managers want to pay as small a premium to the market price as possible.
- Much of the increase in the wage premium for education and skills is due to technological change that has increased demand for highly educated workers.
- American workers who use computers command a wage premium of 15% over workers who do not.
- In other words, the wage premium earned by the highly skilled is increasing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.