Traducción de prepare en español:
- 1 (make ready)(room/equipment)our teacher is preparing us for the examI've been preparing myself for the interviewla profesora nos está preparando para el examenprepare yourself for a shock!me he estado preparando para la entrevistaI prepared myself mentally¡prepárate!to prepare the ground o the way for somethingme preparé mentalmentepreparar el terreno para algoOraciones de ejemplo
- The research team is currently preparing manuscripts for consideration.
- Officials are currently preparing advice for consideration by the Government in the very near future.
- As a result of those select committee considerations, reports are prepared that are tabled in the House.
- 2 (make, put together)(speech/meal)(report)I'm preparing a paper for a conferenceprepared with the finest ingredientsestoy preparando un trabajo para un congresopreparado con los mejores ingredientesOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Without a refrigerator or stove, and perhaps only a hot plate to prepare meals, food choices are expensive and generally not very nutritious.
- The Meath man even showed his cooking skills when he prepared a meal for the judges in the early hours of Monday morning.
- Reading food labels and preparing your own meals with herbs and spices instead of salt can make a big difference.
- I had prepared a few words for my 45-second statement, and one of the guys typed it into their system - I don't know what he made of it.
- On this special occasion, the trimaran's skipper had prepared a few words in German for the local audience.
- "Adolescents are not passive," the study author and sociology professor said in a prepared statement.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to