- 1 (make ready) [room/equipment] preparar our teacher is preparing us for the exam la profesora nos está preparando para el examen I've been preparing myself for the interview me he estado preparando para la entrevista prepare yourself for a shock! ¡prepárate! I prepared myself mentally me preparé mentalmente to prepare the ground o the way for sth preparar el terreno para algoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The research team is currently preparing manuscripts for consideration.
- Officials are currently preparing advice for consideration by the Government in the very near future.
- As a result of those select committee considerations, reports are prepared that are tabled in the House.
- 2 (make, put together) [speech/meal] preparar; [report] redactar I'm preparing a paper for a conference estoy preparando un trabajo para un congreso prepared with the finest ingredients preparado con los mejores ingredientesMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Without a refrigerator or stove, and perhaps only a hot plate to prepare meals, food choices are expensive and generally not very nutritious.
- The Meath man even showed his cooking skills when he prepared a meal for the judges in the early hours of Monday morning.
- Reading food labels and preparing your own meals with herbs and spices instead of salt can make a big difference.
- I had prepared a few words for my 45-second statement, and one of the guys typed it into their system - I don't know what he made of it.
- On this special occasion, the trimaran's skipper had prepared a few words in German for the local audience.
- "Adolescents are not passive," the study author and sociology professor said in a prepared statement.
- to prepare (
forsth) prepararse ( paraalgo) I have to prepare for the exam tengo que prepararme para el examen
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.