Traducción de prerogative en español:
- 1.1 (right) prerrogativa (feminine) prerogative of mercy derecho (masculine) de gracia I've changed my mind — that's your prerogative he cambiado de opinión — estás en todo tu derechoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (exclusive property) patrimonio (masculine) exclusivo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The investment was heralded far and wide, and this Malaysian-based group was given privileges and prerogatives, including labour exemptions, apparently as part of the incentives for them to set up shop here.
- Changing a future child's genetic makeup, and experimenting with the genetic legacy of humanity, fall outside any acceptable notion of individual rights or parental prerogatives.
- The difference was that these middle-class Peruvians did not lose any prerogatives or privileges.
- While admiration of the moon is a distinctive women's activity in a garden setting, this was not purely a female prerogative.
- In contrast, the elegantly cultivated beard was long the prerogative of royalty and the privileged classes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.