Traducción de prerogative en español:
- 1.1 (right) prerrogativa (feminine) prerogative of mercy derecho (masculine) de gracia I've changed my mind — that's your prerogative he cambiado de opinión — estás en todo tu derechoExample sentences1.2 (exclusive property) patrimonio (masculine) exclusivo
- The investment was heralded far and wide, and this Malaysian-based group was given privileges and prerogatives, including labour exemptions, apparently as part of the incentives for them to set up shop here.
- Changing a future child's genetic makeup, and experimenting with the genetic legacy of humanity, fall outside any acceptable notion of individual rights or parental prerogatives.
- The difference was that these middle-class Peruvians did not lose any prerogatives or privileges.
- While admiration of the moon is a distinctive women's activity in a garden setting, this was not purely a female prerogative.
- In contrast, the elegantly cultivated beard was long the prerogative of royalty and the privileged classes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.