- 1.1 (right) prerrogativa (feminine) prerogative of mercy derecho (masculine) de gracia I've changed my mind — that's your prerogative he cambiado de opinión — estás en todo tu derechoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (exclusive property) patrimonio (masculine) exclusivo
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The investment was heralded far and wide, and this Malaysian-based group was given privileges and prerogatives, including labour exemptions, apparently as part of the incentives for them to set up shop here.
- Changing a future child's genetic makeup, and experimenting with the genetic legacy of humanity, fall outside any acceptable notion of individual rights or parental prerogatives.
- The difference was that these middle-class Peruvians did not lose any prerogatives or privileges.
- While admiration of the moon is a distinctive women's activity in a garden setting, this was not purely a female prerogative.
- In contrast, the elegantly cultivated beard was long the prerogative of royalty and the privileged classes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.