- 1.1 (office) sacerdocio (masculine) to enter the priesthood hacerse* sacerdote, ser* ordenado sacerdoteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (clergy) clero (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the first prison inmate to become a candidate for ordination to the priesthood in the Episcopal Church.
- The position of the church is that ordination to the priesthood makes one a priest forever.
- In the absence of church or priesthood, the execution of the project was left to the uncertainties of lay enthusiasts.
- How could they have such an argument with someone who does not believe in religion or in priesthood?
- When the call to religious life and priesthood made itself known to me, I moved directly to a Roman Catholic seminary.
- These three were the most junior of the priesthood, and generally got the duff jobs.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.