- 1.1 (office) sacerdocio (masculine) to enter the priesthood hacerse* sacerdote, ser* ordenado sacerdoteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (clergy) clero (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the first prison inmate to become a candidate for ordination to the priesthood in the Episcopal Church.
- The position of the church is that ordination to the priesthood makes one a priest forever.
- In the absence of church or priesthood, the execution of the project was left to the uncertainties of lay enthusiasts.
- How could they have such an argument with someone who does not believe in religion or in priesthood?
- When the call to religious life and priesthood made itself known to me, I moved directly to a Roman Catholic seminary.
- These three were the most junior of the priesthood, and generally got the duff jobs.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages