- 1.1 (office) sacerdocio (m) to enter the priesthood hacerse* sacerdote, ser* ordenado sacerdoteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (clergy) clero (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the first prison inmate to become a candidate for ordination to the priesthood in the Episcopal Church.
- The position of the church is that ordination to the priesthood makes one a priest forever.
- In the absence of church or priesthood, the execution of the project was left to the uncertainties of lay enthusiasts.
- How could they have such an argument with someone who does not believe in religion or in priesthood?
- When the call to religious life and priesthood made itself known to me, I moved directly to a Roman Catholic seminary.
- These three were the most junior of the priesthood, and generally got the duff jobs.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.