- 1.1 (office) sacerdocio (masculine) to enter the priesthood hacerse* sacerdote, ser* ordenado sacerdoteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (clergy) clero (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the first prison inmate to become a candidate for ordination to the priesthood in the Episcopal Church.
- The position of the church is that ordination to the priesthood makes one a priest forever.
- In the absence of church or priesthood, the execution of the project was left to the uncertainties of lay enthusiasts.
- How could they have such an argument with someone who does not believe in religion or in priesthood?
- When the call to religious life and priesthood made itself known to me, I moved directly to a Roman Catholic seminary.
- These three were the most junior of the priesthood, and generally got the duff jobs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.