Traducción de private en español:
- 1 1.1 (confidential)(conversation)(letter)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2in privateshe told me in private
can we talk in private?me lo dijo confidencialmente or en confianzawhat you do in private is your own affair¿podemos hablar en privado?the meeting was held in privatelo que hagas en la intimidad or en tu vida privada es cosa tuyala reunión se celebró en privado or a puertas cerradas
- But the murder of the two ten-year-old Soham girls has sent shockwaves of grief far beyond the private agony of their families.
- It flourishes on the back of faxes and in the margins of copybooks, doodles reveal a billion private boredoms.
- A source of aggravation could be your temporary inability to sort out intensely private feelings.
- 2 2.1 (restricted)(showing)private hearingthey married in a private ceremonyvista (feminine) a puerta cerradaprivatecelebraron la boda en la intimidad(on envelope)2.2 (for own use, in own possession)(road/lesson/secretary)(income)for her private usewith private bathroompara su uso personalprivate property/land a private hotelcon baño privadoa gentleman of private means [formal]un hotel particular(no perteneciente a una cadena)un señor que vive de las rentasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Darknets are gated communities that run on the Internet but are open only to those who belong to the private network.
- It's a facility that's widely used and currently caters for several private planes.
- In fact, in Australia, fewer women belong to private golf clubs now than they did 20 years ago.
- We were in the beer garden outside a pub on the Thames, and there was a private function in a sectioned off part of the ‘garden’.
- Weddings, party nights and private functions already booked will now have to be rearranged.
- I was once working a private function, and four of us were slammed with about 150 cars arriving at the same time.
- 3 3.1 (not official)(visit/correspondence)a private citizen/individualthe President sent a private message of sympathyun particularthe bishop acted in a private capacityel Presidente mandó una nota personal de condolenciatheir private lifeel obispo actuó a título personalin private life she's completely differentsu vida privada3.2 (unconnected with the state)en la intimidad es totalmente distinta(ward)(patient)private health careprivate health insuranceservicio (masculine) médico privadoto be in private practice (Medicine)seguro (masculine) médico privadoejercer la medicina privada(in US) (Law)private prosecution the private sectorocuparse de asuntos civilesel sector privadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But more business doctoral grads are entering private industry rather than academia.
- In fact this was nothing more than a way of deflecting criticism away from the state while at the same time providing profits for private industry.
- So it turned to private industry to provide the extra manpower needed to implement the program.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both also have private practices and perform infertility treatment at the private Assuta Hospital and Herzliya Medical Centre.
- NHS treatment is attractive to patients because the charges are lower than private treatment, sometimes significantly.
- Should you stay in the public system or go private with your medical insurance?
- If he wants you to act a poor man, a cripple, a public official, or a private person, see that you act it with skill.
- Future revenue would be paid to private individuals, and public spending would be financed by income tax.
- Anyone can access it: companies big and small, public institutions and private individuals.
- 4 4.1 (personal, inward)(thoughts/doubts/grief)time is set aside for private studyit's a private joke between usse establecen ciertas horas para que cada uno estudie por su cuenta4.2 (retiring)es un chiste que los dos entendemos(person)Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was a private person, often revealing herself more in her drawings than in anything she said.
- Friends recall him as a private man, a man who did not often reveal his feelings.
- My mom chooses to be more private, and she lives in the western part of the United States.
- 1 (rank) Private Jonesel soldado JonesOraciones de ejemplo
- He enlisted in the Army in 1980 and was first assigned as a young private as a supply clerk in Germany.
- Abroad, the death of an army private has been followed by the murder of five innocent civilians.
- Even a third class pilot had more power than a private in the army.
- 2also: privates plural(genitals) [colloquial] [euphemistic]intimidades (feminine plural) [euphemistic] [humorous]Oraciones de ejemplo
- I think I'd actually rather flash my privates than appear in public in creased clothing.
- Obviously, naming our privates is a matter of personal taste.
- ‘Hey, gimme that,’ says the second kid protecting his privates.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the