Traducción de private en español:
- 1 1.1 (confidential) [conversation] privado; [matter] privado, confidencial; [letter] personalOraciones de ejemplo1.2in private she told me in private me lo dijo confidencialmente or en confianza can we talk in private? ¿podemos hablar en privado? what you do in private is your own affair lo que hagas en la intimidad or en tu vida privada es cosa tuya the meeting was held in private la reunión se celebró en privado or a puertas cerradas
- But the murder of the two ten-year-old Soham girls has sent shockwaves of grief far beyond the private agony of their families.
- It flourishes on the back of faxes and in the margins of copybooks, doodles reveal a billion private boredoms.
- A source of aggravation could be your temporary inability to sort out intensely private feelings.
- 2 2.1 (restricted) [showing] privado private hearing vista (feminine) a puerta cerrada they married in a private ceremony celebraron la boda en la intimidad private privado (on envelope) personal 2.2 (for own use, in own possession) [road/lesson/secretary] particular; [income] personal for her private use para su uso personal with private bathroom con baño privado private property/land propiedad (feminine) privada a private hotel un hotel particular ([ no perteneciente a una cadena ]) a gentleman of private means [formal] un señor que vive de las rentasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Darknets are gated communities that run on the Internet but are open only to those who belong to the private network.
- It's a facility that's widely used and currently caters for several private planes.
- In fact, in Australia, fewer women belong to private golf clubs now than they did 20 years ago.
- We were in the beer garden outside a pub on the Thames, and there was a private function in a sectioned off part of the ‘garden’.
- Weddings, party nights and private functions already booked will now have to be rearranged.
- I was once working a private function, and four of us were slammed with about 150 cars arriving at the same time.
- 3 3.1 (not official) [visit/correspondence] privado a private citizen/individual un particular the President sent a private message of sympathy el Presidente mandó una nota personal de condolencia the bishop acted in a private capacity el obispo actuó a título personal their private life su vida privada in private life she's completely different en la intimidad es totalmente distinta 3.2 (unconnected with the state) [school] privado, particular, de pago (Spain/España) ; [ward] reservado; [patient] particular private health care servicio (masculine) médico privado private health insurance seguro (masculine) médico privado to be in private practice [Medicine/Medicina] ejercer* la medicina privada (in US) [Law/Derecho] ocuparse de asuntos civiles private prosecution querella (feminine) the private sector el sector privadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But more business doctoral grads are entering private industry rather than academia.
- In fact this was nothing more than a way of deflecting criticism away from the state while at the same time providing profits for private industry.
- So it turned to private industry to provide the extra manpower needed to implement the program.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both also have private practices and perform infertility treatment at the private Assuta Hospital and Herzliya Medical Centre.
- NHS treatment is attractive to patients because the charges are lower than private treatment, sometimes significantly.
- Should you stay in the public system or go private with your medical insurance?
- If he wants you to act a poor man, a cripple, a public official, or a private person, see that you act it with skill.
- Future revenue would be paid to private individuals, and public spending would be financed by income tax.
- Anyone can access it: companies big and small, public institutions and private individuals.
- 4 4.1 (personal, inward) [thoughts/doubts/grief] íntimo time is set aside for private study se establecen ciertas horas para que cada uno estudie por su cuenta it's a private joke between us es un chiste que los dos entendemos 4.2 (retiring) [person] reservadoOraciones de ejemplo
- She was a private person, often revealing herself more in her drawings than in anything she said.
- Friends recall him as a private man, a man who did not often reveal his feelings.
- My mom chooses to be more private, and she lives in the western part of the United States.
- 1 (rank) soldado (masculine and feminine) raso Private Jones el soldado Jones
- 2(privates plural)(genitals) [colloquial/familiar] [euphemistic/eufemístico] partes (feminine plural) pudendas [euphemistic/eufemístico] [humorous/humorístico], intimidades (feminine plural) [euphemistic/eufemístico] [humorous/humorístico]
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.