Traducción de privately en español:
- 1 1.1 (in private) en privado can I speak to you privately? ¿puedo hablar contigo en privado or a solas? the interview was held privately la entrevista se celebró en privado or a puertas cerradasExample sentences1.2 (not publically) privately held views opiniones (feminine plural) personales they agree privately that inflation … extraoficialmente admiten que la inflación … she didn't show it, but, privately, she was very disappointed no lo demostró pero, en su fuero interno, se sintió muy decepcionada
- People may speak privately to a nurse or get cancer information which is free of charge.
- But they have already accepted that schools and hospitals are being privately financed.
- Logan positioned himself behind Rob so he could speak to him privately.
- 2 2.1 (not by state or large concern) privately educated educado en colegio privado or particular she had the operation done privately (British English/inglés británico) la operaron en una clínica privada this land is privately owned esta tierra es de particulares the book was published privately by the author el autor financió personalmente la publicación del libro 2.2 (by private arrangement) to sell sth privately vender algo personalmente or sin intermediarios she also teaches privately también da clases particulares
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the