Traducción de privilege en español:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (special right) privilegio (masculine) parliamentary/congressional privilege uncountable/no numerable inmunidad (feminine) parlamentariaExample sentences1.2 (honor) (no plural/sin plural) privilegio (masculine), honor (masculine) I had the privilege of speaking to her in person tuve el privilegio or el honor de hablar con ella en persona it is my privilege to be able to introduce … tengo el honor or el privilegio de presentarles a …
- The bill, piloted by acting Foreign Affairs Minister Danny Montano, is meant to grant certain privileges and immunities to the ACS.
- A citizen or class of citizens may not be granted privileges or immunities not granted on the same terms to all citizens.
- In earlier times, people from wealthy families enjoyed great privileges not available to working-class and poor people.
- ‘It is a great honour and privilege to receive this award, especially in such a forum,’ he commented.
- He did, however, describe the awards haul as ‘a real privilege, a tremendous honour and a real achievement’.
- It's an immense privilege and honour to lead the council and I'm very proud of what has been achieved in the last three years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.