- 1.1 (having advantages) [position] privilegiado for the privileged few para una minoría privilegiadaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (honored) (pred) to be privileged to +
- One advantage of Rayleigh's privileged social position was that he did not need an academic post to earn his living.
- The masses will gain self-esteem and leaders are forced to take decisions that are also beneficial to the masses and do not in the first place safeguard the privileged position of the elite.
- What I desire is a politician who is comfortable enough with himself and honest enough with me to enjoy his success, wealth and privileged position.
inftener* el privilegio or el honor de+ infI was privileged to witness … tuve el privilegio de ser testigo de …Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Law] [document] confidencial
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was honoured and privileged to accept the award on behalf of the people of Westport.
- I have been honoured and privileged to have served my leader and served Northern Ireland.
- Tom, who is one of the youngest members of the club, said he was honoured and privileged to have been elected to serve as President for the next year.
- Legally privileged information obtained by a source is extremely unlikely ever to be admissible as evidence in criminal proceedings.
- This means that they are not bound by the constraints of the data protection act or any other laws that protect medical or other privileged information.
- We have indicated our concern at the extent of privileged information that was being passed to the Racing Organisation.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...