- 1.1 [report/agreement] hacer* público, dar* a conocer, divulgar*, publicitarMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] promocionar, publicitar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Animal welfare laws are strictly enforced in the countries abroad and the press also publicises animal abuses very widely, owing to which cases of cruelty to animals are very few, she says.
- Since 1992 extra emergency sessions have been held to deal with widely publicized human rights crises.
- Yet they are also very good at calling a rally on the right issue at the right time, and publicizing it widely.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- I am trying to compile some internet facts and figures on Zora for use in publicising her.
- However, not all ads for medical service are banned from inviting celebrities to publicize their products.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.