Traducción de publicize en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [report/agreement] hacer* público, dar* a conocer, divulgar*, publicitarOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] promocionar, publicitar
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Animal welfare laws are strictly enforced in the countries abroad and the press also publicises animal abuses very widely, owing to which cases of cruelty to animals are very few, she says.
- Since 1992 extra emergency sessions have been held to deal with widely publicized human rights crises.
- Yet they are also very good at calling a rally on the right issue at the right time, and publicizing it widely.
- So rest assured that while we're eager to show our appreciation we would never publicize anyone's name without their explicit permission.
- I am trying to compile some internet facts and figures on Zora for use in publicising her.
- However, not all ads for medical service are banned from inviting celebrities to publicize their products.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.