Traducción de purchase en español:
- 1 [formal] 1.1 uncountable and countable (act)adquisición (feminine) [formal]to make a purchaseefectuar una adquisición or una compra [formal]hacer una comprapurchase ledger(book) libro (masculine) de contabilidad mayor(accounts keeping) contabilidad (feminine) mayorpurchase orderorden (feminine) de comprapurchase priceprecio (masculine) de adquisición [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (thing bought)
- However renovation work would use up all the council's funds and that upset 13 councillors from across the political spectrum who wanted to block the purchase.
- The object of the purchase was that the Block should be converted into residential flats which would then be sold on.
- From vending machine purchases to Morale, Welfare and Recreation tickets, any cash purchase aboard ship will require a Navy Cash Card.
adquisición (feminine) [formal]
- Climbing aboard, they stow their purchases within the truck's cabin, where they will lie protected from wind and possible rain.
- They had a light lunch on board the ship, after stowing their purchases.
- As you enter the home straight, you must be able to stow the purchases away within three minutes of entering and disposing of carrier bags where they will not be found.
- 2 (grip) (no plural) to get purchase or a purchase on somethingagarrarse a or de algoOraciones de ejemplo
- Such wider knowledge is firmer purchase on the worldly things and neighbors God has given us to honor and conserve.
- It didn't come in his lifetime; a catalyst and a visionary, he seemed to be moving too fast to gain purchase on his value system.
- It took him a few more moments to figure out how to gain purchase on the surface with his feet, but as soon as he had that, he was off!
- [formal]adquirir [formal]to purchase something (
fromsomebody)comprarle algo (we have purchased victory at a very high price aalguien)hemos pagado muy cara la victoriaOraciones de ejemplo
- Just visit your local outdoor shop and purchase a good set of waterproofs that blend in with the countryside.
- She said offers had been received and they would like to see the property being purchased by locals.
- Do you accept that some interest assigned to that part of the loan which went to purchasing the investment property is deductible?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda