Traducción de purchase en español:
- 1 [formal] 1.1 u and c (act) adquisición (feminine) [formal], compra (feminine) to make a purchase efectuar* una adquisición or una compra [formal], hacer* una compra purchase ledger (book) libro (masculine) de contabilidad mayor (accounts keeping) contabilidad (feminine) mayor purchase order orden (feminine) de compra purchase price precio (masculine) de adquisición [formal] or compra 1.2 countable/numerable (thing bought) adquisición (feminine) [formal], compra (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However renovation work would use up all the council's funds and that upset 13 councillors from across the political spectrum who wanted to block the purchase.
- The object of the purchase was that the Block should be converted into residential flats which would then be sold on.
- From vending machine purchases to Morale, Welfare and Recreation tickets, any cash purchase aboard ship will require a Navy Cash Card.
- Climbing aboard, they stow their purchases within the truck's cabin, where they will lie protected from wind and possible rain.
- They had a light lunch on board the ship, after stowing their purchases.
- As you enter the home straight, you must be able to stow the purchases away within three minutes of entering and disposing of carrier bags where they will not be found.
- 2 (grip) (no plural/sin plural) to get purchase o a purchase on sth agarrarse a or de algoOraciones de ejemplo
- Such wider knowledge is firmer purchase on the worldly things and neighbors God has given us to honor and conserve.
- It didn't come in his lifetime; a catalyst and a visionary, he seemed to be moving too fast to gain purchase on his value system.
- It took him a few more moments to figure out how to gain purchase on the surface with his feet, but as soon as he had that, he was off!
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.