Traducción de purchase en español:
- 1 [formal] 1.1 u and c (act) adquisición (feminine) [formal], compra (feminine) to make a purchase efectuar* una adquisición or una compra [formal], hacer* una compra purchase ledger (book) libro (masculine) de contabilidad mayor (accounts keeping) contabilidad (feminine) mayor purchase order orden (feminine) de compra purchase price precio (masculine) de adquisición [formal] or compra 1.2 countable/numerable (thing bought) adquisición (feminine) [formal], compra (feminine)Example sentences
- However renovation work would use up all the council's funds and that upset 13 councillors from across the political spectrum who wanted to block the purchase.
- The object of the purchase was that the Block should be converted into residential flats which would then be sold on.
- From vending machine purchases to Morale, Welfare and Recreation tickets, any cash purchase aboard ship will require a Navy Cash Card.
- Climbing aboard, they stow their purchases within the truck's cabin, where they will lie protected from wind and possible rain.
- They had a light lunch on board the ship, after stowing their purchases.
- As you enter the home straight, you must be able to stow the purchases away within three minutes of entering and disposing of carrier bags where they will not be found.
- 2 (grip) (no plural/sin plural) to get purchase o a purchase on sth agarrarse a or de algoExample sentences
- Such wider knowledge is firmer purchase on the worldly things and neighbors God has given us to honor and conserve.
- It didn't come in his lifetime; a catalyst and a visionary, he seemed to be moving too fast to gain purchase on his value system.
- It took him a few more moments to figure out how to gain purchase on the surface with his feet, but as soon as he had that, he was off!
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.