Traducción de purchase en español:
- 1 [formal] 1.1 uncountable and countable to make a purchasepurchase ledgerefectuar una adquisición or una compra [formal]hacer una compra(book)libro (masculine) de contabilidad mayor(accounts keeping)purchase ordercontabilidad (feminine) mayorpurchase priceorden (feminine) de compra1.2 countableprecio (masculine) de adquisición [formal] or compraOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However renovation work would use up all the council's funds and that upset 13 councillors from across the political spectrum who wanted to block the purchase.
- The object of the purchase was that the Block should be converted into residential flats which would then be sold on.
- From vending machine purchases to Morale, Welfare and Recreation tickets, any cash purchase aboard ship will require a Navy Cash Card.
- Climbing aboard, they stow their purchases within the truck's cabin, where they will lie protected from wind and possible rain.
- They had a light lunch on board the ship, after stowing their purchases.
- As you enter the home straight, you must be able to stow the purchases away within three minutes of entering and disposing of carrier bags where they will not be found.
- 2 (grip) (no plural) to get purchase o a purchase on somethingagarrarse a or de algoOraciones de ejemplo
- Such wider knowledge is firmer purchase on the worldly things and neighbors God has given us to honor and conserve.
- It didn't come in his lifetime; a catalyst and a visionary, he seemed to be moving too fast to gain purchase on his value system.
- It took him a few more moments to figure out how to gain purchase on the surface with his feet, but as soon as he had that, he was off!
- [formal] to purchase something (
fromsomebody)we have purchased victory at a very high pricecomprarle algo ( aalguien)hemos pagado muy cara la victoriaOraciones de ejemplo
- Just visit your local outdoor shop and purchase a good set of waterproofs that blend in with the countryside.
- She said offers had been received and they would like to see the property being purchased by locals.
- Do you accept that some interest assigned to that part of the loan which went to purchasing the investment property is deductible?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to