Traducción de pure en español:
- 1 1.1 (unmixed)(gold/alcohol/wool)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (absolute) (before noun)
(pleasure/nonsense/chance)it was pure accident that …it's negligence pure and simplefue por pura casualidad que …se trata de negligencia, lisa or simple y llanamenteOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (not applied) (before noun)
- All of these markets have exacting requirements for pure uncontaminated raw material.
- The Hantex showroom has a big collection of kasavu saris, dhotis, furnishing materials as well as pure cotton products at affordable prices.
- This tactile, sensual experience was made more poignant by the knowledge that these substances were pure, unalloyed, irreducible.
(science/mathematics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- And what he saw to his sheer amazement was pure anger.
- Two escapees once stumbled upon the oasis by a sheer chance and pure luck, thus becoming the parents of the somber population.
- It's way more punk, way more lyrical, but more than all, it's rooted in despair and sheer rage and pure joy in celebrating humanity.
- I believe in both the pure research & practical application of encryption theory.
- It was a platform both for engineering and systems development studies and for pure scientific research.
- I tend to think that the separation of application and pure research is the hallmark of poor ethics.
- 2 2.1 (clean)(air/water)2.2 (morally)Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (esthetically)
(style/diction/taste)Oraciones de ejemplo
- From this standpoint, rural people and their culture represent a negation of everything that is wholesome and pure about nature.
- Though he was not stupid, nor naïve, I told myself that he was like a child, ears, heart and mind pure and untainted with the thought of bloodshed and abuse.
- Children are just the best thing there ever can be, the essence of innocence, their pure little hearts and minds not yet infected by our corrupt cold world.
- Valerie and Noel Trezise will offer you a wide range of pure sweet natural honey free of additives or preservatives.
- He fought tenaciously for pure water, clean air, and the free use of condoms on the NHS.
- Where is the crystal clear, pure, unpolluted water that once characterized the river as well as most shallow wells in the area?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the