Traducción de quotation en español:
- 1 1.1 countable (passage) a dictionary of quotationsun diccionario de citas famosasOraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (act) the phrase lends itself to quotation
la frase se presta a ser citada
- Yet a professor I'm working with insists on having some 55-word quotations be set as normal quotes, and some 45-word quotations be set as block quotes.
- Age and ailments do not mar the freedom fighter's energy levels, he answers all his letters and his phone calls, files all his correspondence and can fish out exact quotations from Gandhiji's speeches in moments.
- It traces the usage of words through 2.5 million quotations from a wide range of international English language sources, from classic literature and specialist periodicals to film scripts and cookery books.
- 2 countable 2.1 (estimate) he gave us the lowest quotationnos hizo el presupuesto más bajoOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (statement of value)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Removal costs vary widely and quotations depend on the volume of belongings to be moved.
- The client usually receives a quotation with projections when buying a policy.
- One should obtain quotations from all the insurers to be able to compare costs and benefits.
- Like foreign bonds, international share quotations have existed almost as long as stock markets themselves.
- Knutsford was a tiny Manchester-based leather goods manufacturer, effectively a shell with a recently-acquired stock market quotation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda