Traducción de raw en español:
- 1 1.1 (uncooked)(meat/vegetables)
crudoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (unprocessed)
- Our mothers cooked real food from raw ingredients, making magical meals out of very little.
- Both dishes were marvellous; fine raw ingredients cooked to juicy, succulent perfection and allowed to stand for themselves without the need for endless sauces and marinades.
- Pregnant women should avoid foods made with raw or partially cooked eggs, like egg nog and hollandaise sauce.
sin tratar(translation/piece of work)raw spirits raw notes the raw data
sin pulirlos datos en brutoraw milk (US)leche (feminine) sin pasteurizarOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (frank, truthful)
(style of writing)
- One thing you should remember - unless you have gone rustic and want to play with stone and raw wood - building materials come in standard sizes.
- Similar in texture and appearance to paint, these materials can be applied to almost any building material, including raw wood, drywall and steel.
- The bride looked stunning in an ivory and gold raw silk dress of Irish design and carried a bouquet of delicate cream roses.
crudoOraciones de ejemplo
- Each of the three tracks on the EP convey a sense of raw realism.
- She felt Adam was getting the raw end of the situation.
- The result is raw confrontation, sometimes unpleasant in its intensity.
- 2 2.1 (of weather)(day)
cortanteOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (unfair) it's a raw deal
es una injusticiahe's had a raw deal in life
- The dreary skies and raw weather suggested November, not mid-May.
- Luckily, while the weather was cold - 30 to 36 degrees - it wasn't a raw cold.
- It was raw, damp, dark, and dismal; the clouds were as muddy as the ground; and the short perspective of every street and avenue, was closed up by the mist as by a filthy curtain.
es muy injustola vida lo ha tratado muy mal
- 4 (inexperienced)verde [colloquial]they're still very rawtodavía tienen muy poca experienciatodavía están muy verdes [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- People offended by raw language, and even rougher depictions of street life, should steer clear.
- The author masterfully captures the narratives by using humor, raw language and thought-provoking descriptions.
- His language is raw and delivery raucous, but his intelligent and insightful material will make you think.
- Almost half of today's Army is married - some of them raw recruits.
- Brigadier Monro's staff of 600 Army personnel and 200 civilians will help to turn raw recruits into trained soldiers.
- The modest brick building at the heart of Europe's biggest military base has become refuge to thousands of raw recruits.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda