- 1 (beam) a ray of hopehe's a little ray of sunshineun rayo or un resquicio de esperanzaes un solOraciones de ejemplo
- A Camera Obscura is when an inverted image is created by rays of light passing through a pinhole into a dark space.
- Light rays pass through the cornea and the lens and focus on the retina.
- I can't move, I'm so enraptured by the way the last luminous rays of light dance over his glowing skin.
- 2 (line) (Mathematics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- All coding elements redirect light so that no ray, besides the on-axis ray, travels toward the traditional geometric focus point.
- It is always wise to make a sketch of the system, including the ray bundles for the on-axis and off-axis imagery.
- (Zoology)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Participants will dive amidst one of Europe's largest collection of sharks, as well as 2000 other fish, rays and conger eels.
- The freshwater sawfish, a ray, is related to stingrays, skates, sharks, and other fishes with cartilaginous skeletons.
- Whale sharks, manta rays and even grey whales are almost common.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than