Traducción de reaction en español:
- 1 c and u 1.1 (response) reacción (feminine)reaction
tosth the rash must be a reaction to the drugs el sarpullido debe de ser una reacción a los fármacos what was her reaction to the news? ¿cómo reaccionó or cuál fue su reacción frente a or ante la noticia? her gut reaction was to pull out su reacción instintiva fue echarse atrás after yesterday's rise in interest rates, there was a sharp reaction on Wall Street la subida de los tipos de interés de ayer provocó una fuerte sacudida en Wall Street (before noun/delante del nombre) reaction time tiempo (masculine) de reacciónExample sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] reacción (feminine) chemical/nuclear reaction reacción química/nuclear
- And for an immediate reaction to today's events I think we can speak to Tom Hilton.
- Fifth, anger can be an immediate reaction to an isolated event or it can be a response after numerous events.
- I accept full responsibility for my reaction to a bad situation.
- There are many important industrial processes that use electrophilic reactions.
- By contrast, making Kevlar involves a complex series of organic reactions in hot sulphuric acid at high pressures.
- More to the point, it has facilitated many reactions that depend upon acetic acid as a reagent or solvent.
- Furthermore, the compound nuclei produced in cold-fusion reactions contain a relatively small number of neutrons.
- It studies the structure of nuclei, and their reactions and interactions.
- They're produced during nuclear fusion, the reaction that lights the sun and other stars.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Politics/Política] [pejorative/peyorativo] reacción (feminine) [pejorative/peyorativo] the forces of reaction las fuerzas reaccionarias or de la reacción [pejorative/peyorativo]Example sentences
- It is no coincidence that this development has occurred during a period of deepening social and political reaction.
- This process of social and political reaction cannot be adequately explained as the result of the evil intentions of one or another president.
- American politics has assumed the form of a sweeping social reaction, aimed at overturning the reformist legacy of the New Deal.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.