Traducción de reality en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (real existence) realidad (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 c and u (actual circumstances) realidad (feminine) the realities of life la realidad de la vida to become (a) reality hacerse* realidad in reality en realidad
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But when image is your concern, the unpleasant realities of war present big problems.
- It wants to make sure it cannot actually focus on the realities of family life.
- Some of these children have their own first-hand experience of the realities of war.
- You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.
- It has kept all of us in touch with reality as it exists in Tokyo and Japan along with a better understanding of what Tokyo and Japan are all about.
- Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (realism) realismo (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Harsh reality is created with striking clarity throughout the collection, leaving the reader both awed and dismayed.
- He loved acting and the people that were in it and that could produce and create moments of great reality.
- Only when films regain the sparks of creativity, originality and reality, will we see crowds in cinema halls again.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.