Traducción de reality en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (real existence) realidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 c and u (actual circumstances) realidad (feminine) the realities of life la realidad de la vida to become (a) reality hacerse* realidad in reality en realidad
- But when image is your concern, the unpleasant realities of war present big problems.
- It wants to make sure it cannot actually focus on the realities of family life.
- Some of these children have their own first-hand experience of the realities of war.
- You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.
- It has kept all of us in touch with reality as it exists in Tokyo and Japan along with a better understanding of what Tokyo and Japan are all about.
- Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (realism) realismo (masculine)Example sentences
- Harsh reality is created with striking clarity throughout the collection, leaving the reader both awed and dismayed.
- He loved acting and the people that were in it and that could produce and create moments of great reality.
- Only when films regain the sparks of creativity, originality and reality, will we see crowds in cinema halls again.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.