Traducción de reality en español:
noun plural -ties
- 1 1.1 uncountable (real existence)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable or uncountable (actual circumstances) the realities of life
to become (a) realityla realidad de la vidain realityhacerse realidadOraciones de ejemplo
- But when image is your concern, the unpleasant realities of war present big problems.
- It wants to make sure it cannot actually focus on the realities of family life.
- Some of these children have their own first-hand experience of the realities of war.
- You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.
- It has kept all of us in touch with reality as it exists in Tokyo and Japan along with a better understanding of what Tokyo and Japan are all about.
- Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.
- 2 uncountable (realism)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Harsh reality is created with striking clarity throughout the collection, leaving the reader both awed and dismayed.
- He loved acting and the people that were in it and that could produce and create moments of great reality.
- Only when films regain the sparks of creativity, originality and reality, will we see crowds in cinema halls again.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.