Traducción de realization en español:
- 1 u and c (understanding) comprensión (feminine) suddenly, realization dawned de pronto me di cuenta or lo entendí todo make sure he has a full realization of the dangers asegúrate de que sea plenamente consciente del peligro I woke up to the terrible realization that … al despertar comprendí horrorizado que …Oraciones de ejemplo
- Kieran whirled on Kine, suddenly furious as the realization dawned on him.
- And suddenly the realization dawned on her that she needed to follow her own advice.
- We're just coming to the realization that, in fact, surprise, surprise, our president actually has something to do with this.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (of plan) realización (feminine) she died before the realization of her dreams murió antes de que sus sueños se hicieran realidadOraciones de ejemplo
- Mission success fee incentivizes the contractor's realization of certain specific achievements that are critical to the success of the program.
- This is the ever-present risk for confession: that it will not find an auditor and achieve realization.
- The glow of grand slam success is still keeping Pete Sampras warm but impending fatherhood and the successful realization of one final dream could prove to be enough to nudge him into retirement.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable [Finance] realización (feminine), venta (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- There was no realisation of a capital asset, rather the payment obtained under the Joint Venture Agreement was a revenue receipt.
- The Code will waive the requirement of a liquidating value appraisal so as to accelerate the close of bankruptcy procedure and asset realisation.
- Further measures followed the signature of the State Treaty, including the collection and realisation of assets for which no owner or heirs had been found.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to