Traducción de realize en español:
- 1 1.1 (become aware of)she realized (that) …darse cuenta decaer en la cuenta deI realized who he was/what he wantedse dio cuenta de que …comprendió que …1.2 (know, be aware of)me di cuenta de or comprendí quién era/qué queríaI didn't realize he was her brotherdarse cuenta dedo you realize what time it is?no me había dado cuenta de or no sabía que era su hermanoI realize it's expensive, but it's worth it¿tú te das cuenta de or tú sabes la hora que es?reconozco que es caro, pero vale la penaOraciones de ejemplo
- Until I went through the episode reviews, I didn't fully understand or realize the deep flaws in the writing.
- In fact, not until my maturity did I fully realise the meaning of commitment and responsibility.
- Without our realizing it, these facts have profoundly changed.
- 2 (achieve)(ambition)hacer realidad(potential)(plan)Oraciones de ejemplo
- But he is confident that Everton have the potential to help him realise that ambition.
- For Holmes, that great double has now been realised - an achievement that is multiplied many times by that rare league of athletes within whose ranks she now stands.
- His desire to realize Henry VIII's plan to subdue French influence in Scotland and achieve the union of the Crowns became an obsession.
- 3 3.1 (achieve)(profit)3.2 (turn into cash)(assets)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- To be successful, though, venture capitalists need to realise their investments regularly.
- As at 18 December, 2001, the company had realised many of its assets and satisfied most of its debts.
- The report states that all assets have been realised pursuant to the confiscation order.
- If he had done so, a profit would have been realised on all three transactions.
- Each new project is financed by the profit realised by selling the last.
- Last April, the group sold a property, realising a profit of €1.5 million.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.