Traducción de realize en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 (become aware of) darse* cuenta de, comprender, caer* en la cuenta de she realized (that) … se dio cuenta de que …, comprendió que … I realized who he was/what he wanted me di cuenta de or comprendí quién era/qué quería 1.2 (know, be aware of) saber*, darse* cuenta de I didn't realize he was her brother no me había dado cuenta de or no sabía que era su hermano do you realize what time it is? ¿tú te das cuenta de or tú sabes la hora que es? I realize it's expensive, but it's worth it reconozco que es caro, pero vale la penaOraciones de ejemplo
- Until I went through the episode reviews, I didn't fully understand or realize the deep flaws in the writing.
- In fact, not until my maturity did I fully realise the meaning of commitment and responsibility.
- Without our realizing it, these facts have profoundly changed.
- 2 (achieve) [ambition] hacer* realidad; [potential] desarrollar; [plan] llevar a caboOraciones de ejemplo
- But he is confident that Everton have the potential to help him realise that ambition.
- For Holmes, that great double has now been realised - an achievement that is multiplied many times by that rare league of athletes within whose ranks she now stands.
- His desire to realize Henry VIII's plan to subdue French influence in Scotland and achieve the union of the Crowns became an obsession.
- 3 3.1 (achieve) [profit] producir* 3.2 (turn into cash) [assets] realizar*Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- To be successful, though, venture capitalists need to realise their investments regularly.
- As at 18 December, 2001, the company had realised many of its assets and satisfied most of its debts.
- The report states that all assets have been realised pursuant to the confiscation order.
- If he had done so, a profit would have been realised on all three transactions.
- Each new project is financed by the profit realised by selling the last.
- Last April, the group sold a property, realising a profit of €1.5 million.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas