Traducción de reaper en español:
- 1.1 (person)the (grim) reaper [literary]cosechador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)la Parcala muerteOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (machine)
cosechadora (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- But you may be a little alarmed by the photographs because surely, you're thinking, the car in question is an instrument of Satan, the Reaper's scythe.
- It just didn't seem to me (perhaps after my Grosvenor Road experience) that the Reaper was in any hurry to make my acquaintance.
- The Reaper's Law: Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
- As part of our calling to family practice, we like to encourage our patients to be planters as well as reapers of the harvest that grows in each community.
- During 1878 one local factory employed thirty-five people and produced hundreds of ploughs and numerous harrows, reapers and scarifiers for the farmers.
- In 1831, he took up the project his father had pursued unsuccessfully for twenty years: building a reaper to speed the harvesting of small grains.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.