Traducción de reaper en español:
- 1 (person)cosechador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)the (grim) reaper [literary]la Parca
la muerteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As part of our calling to family practice, we like to encourage our patients to be planters as well as reapers of the harvest that grows in each community.
- During 1878 one local factory employed thirty-five people and produced hundreds of ploughs and numerous harrows, reapers and scarifiers for the farmers.
- In 1831, he took up the project his father had pursued unsuccessfully for twenty years: building a reaper to speed the harvesting of small grains.
- But you may be a little alarmed by the photographs because surely, you're thinking, the car in question is an instrument of Satan, the Reaper's scythe.
- It just didn't seem to me (perhaps after my Grosvenor Road experience) that the Reaper was in any hurry to make my acquaintance.
- The Reaper's Law: Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda