Traducción de reconcile en español:
- 1 (make friendly)(enemies/factions)they were finally reconciled
reconciliarfinalmente se reconciliaronto reconcile somebody
withsomebodythe tragedy helped to reconcile him with his brotherla tragedia lo ayudó a reconciliarse con su hermanoOraciones de ejemplo
- The only good thing to have come from it all was that she was now reconciled with her husband after one of the holidays.
- Re-Connect, a council-run service, assists youngsters in danger of becoming homeless as well as those in temporary accommodation hoping to be reconciled with their families.
- He said the pensioner, who suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis, had now accepted the affair was over, had been reconciled with his wife and any future offending was unlikely.
- 2 (make consistent)to reconcile something (
conciliar algo (
conalgo)Oraciones de ejemplo
- After a trader completes a deal, the back-office staff confirm the trades by phone and also reconcile cash accounts at the end of each day.
- It is horrible practice to have the teller made responsible for reconciling the accounts, how can one check on one's own work?
- The large differences under these two items came to the fore while reconciling the accounts during the last quarter of the year 2001-02, he adds.
- 3 (make resigned)to become reconciled
tosomethingresignarseshe gradually became reconciled to the idea aalgo
aceptar algopoco a poco se fue resignando a la idea or fue aceptando la ideato reconcile oneself to
-ingresignarse a+ infinitiveOraciones de ejemplo
- Not very confident of India accepting accession, he was reconciled to a state of permanent political exile in India.
- Representatives of the licensed trade, previously regarded as the most implacable opponents of the ban, indicated that they were reconciled to its eventual implementation.
- It transcends transience and therefore reconciles us to the most fundamental condition of our existence.
hacer cuadrar or coincidir
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda