Traducción de reconcile en español:
- 1.1 (make friendly)(enemies/factions)they were finally reconciledto reconcile somebodyfinalmente se reconciliaron
withsomebodythe tragedy helped to reconcile him with his brotherla tragedia lo ayudó a reconciliarse con su hermanoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (make consistent) Ver ejemplos:to reconcile something (
- The only good thing to have come from it all was that she was now reconciled with her husband after one of the holidays.
- Re-Connect, a council-run service, assists youngsters in danger of becoming homeless as well as those in temporary accommodation hoping to be reconciled with their families.
- He said the pensioner, who suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis, had now accepted the affair was over, had been reconciled with his wife and any future offending was unlikely.
withsomething)(theories/ideals)conciliar algo ( conalgo)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (make resigned) Ver ejemplos:to become reconciled
- After a trader completes a deal, the back-office staff confirm the trades by phone and also reconcile cash accounts at the end of each day.
- It is horrible practice to have the teller made responsible for reconciling the accounts, how can one check on one's own work?
- The large differences under these two items came to the fore while reconciling the accounts during the last quarter of the year 2001-02, he adds.
tosomethingshe gradually became reconciled to the idearesignarse aalgoaceptar algoto reconcile oneself topoco a poco se fue resignando a la idea or fue aceptando la idea -ingresignarse a+ infinitiveOraciones de ejemplo1.4
(accounts/figures)hacer cuadrar or coincidir
- Not very confident of India accepting accession, he was reconciled to a state of permanent political exile in India.
- Representatives of the licensed trade, previously regarded as the most implacable opponents of the ban, indicated that they were reconciled to its eventual implementation.
- It transcends transience and therefore reconciles us to the most fundamental condition of our existence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to