Traducción de rector en español:
- 1.1 (Religion)rector, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The farmers now decided that they should also get some relief in their Tithe payments and deputations went to the rectors in the parish.
- Tickets are available from the rector, church wardens and the parish office.
- The eldest son is the rector of four conjoined parishes nearby.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Sch, Univ)
- ‘The font was used to baptise Dr Kathleen Lynn; her father was the Anglican rector of the parish in 1874,’ pointed out a local.
- According to the bishop of London the Anglican rector of South Hackney helped create the shrines, which were visited by the Queen in 1917.
- The Reverend William Matheus, another member, was assistant rector at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, a bulwark of progressive social causes.
rector, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- When the site is fully restored, the local rector Rev Lynda Peilow and the Roman Catholic priest Fr Gerard O'Byrne will hold a ceremony and remaining family members of those buried there will be invited to attend.
- Both have been nominated by students as potential rectors of St Andrews University in Scotland.
- The rector is the senior representative for the university's 17,000 students and chairs the University Court, which is the governing body for the whole university.
- Brown, with his trademark long hair and tweed jackets, had undertaken a well organised campaign to be elected rector, a post unique to Scottish universities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to