Traducción de rector en español:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] rector, (masculine, feminine), ≈ párroco (masculine)Example sentences
- The farmers now decided that they should also get some relief in their Tithe payments and deputations went to the rectors in the parish.
- Tickets are available from the rector, church wardens and the parish office.
- The eldest son is the rector of four conjoined parishes nearby.
Example sentences1.2 [Sch] [Univ] rector, (masculine, feminine)
- ‘The font was used to baptise Dr Kathleen Lynn; her father was the Anglican rector of the parish in 1874,’ pointed out a local.
- According to the bishop of London the Anglican rector of South Hackney helped create the shrines, which were visited by the Queen in 1917.
- The Reverend William Matheus, another member, was assistant rector at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, a bulwark of progressive social causes.
- When the site is fully restored, the local rector Rev Lynda Peilow and the Roman Catholic priest Fr Gerard O'Byrne will hold a ceremony and remaining family members of those buried there will be invited to attend.
- Both have been nominated by students as potential rectors of St Andrews University in Scotland.
- The rector is the senior representative for the university's 17,000 students and chairs the University Court, which is the governing body for the whole university.
- Brown, with his trademark long hair and tweed jackets, had undertaken a well organised campaign to be elected rector, a post unique to Scottish universities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.