Traducción de rector en español:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] rector, (masculine, feminine), ≈ párroco (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The farmers now decided that they should also get some relief in their Tithe payments and deputations went to the rectors in the parish.
- Tickets are available from the rector, church wardens and the parish office.
- The eldest son is the rector of four conjoined parishes nearby.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Sch] [Univ] rector, (masculine, feminine)
- ‘The font was used to baptise Dr Kathleen Lynn; her father was the Anglican rector of the parish in 1874,’ pointed out a local.
- According to the bishop of London the Anglican rector of South Hackney helped create the shrines, which were visited by the Queen in 1917.
- The Reverend William Matheus, another member, was assistant rector at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, a bulwark of progressive social causes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When the site is fully restored, the local rector Rev Lynda Peilow and the Roman Catholic priest Fr Gerard O'Byrne will hold a ceremony and remaining family members of those buried there will be invited to attend.
- Both have been nominated by students as potential rectors of St Andrews University in Scotland.
- The rector is the senior representative for the university's 17,000 students and chairs the University Court, which is the governing body for the whole university.
- Brown, with his trademark long hair and tweed jackets, had undertaken a well organised campaign to be elected rector, a post unique to Scottish universities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas