Traducción de region en español:
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Geography/Geografía] (area) región (feminine), zona (feminine) an agricultural/industrial region una región or zona agrícola/industrial the London region will get some snow today hoy nevará en Londres y sus alrededores the regions (British English/inglés británico) las provincias, el resto del país a pain in the lumbar region un dolor en la región lumbarExample sentences
Example sentences1.2in the region of alrededor de it will cost in the region of $5,000 costará alrededor de 5.000 dólares or unos 5.000 dólares a sum in the region of … una suma del orden de …
- As universities accommodated this changing clientele, boundaries weakened between regions, towns, classes, races, and the sexes.
- The global market is distinguished on the basis of major geographic regions, with a special breakout on China.
- Professor Byrne dealt with the question of how learning providers can play a binding role in uniting regions across county boundaries.
- This reduces the spaces in the thoracic and lumbar regions of the body, which creates undue pressure for the metabolic process and for the functioning of the organs of the body.
- Occasionally, a half-vertebra is found in the thoracic and lumbar regions and very rarely in cervical and sacral vertebrae.
- Anteroposterior and lateral radiographs of the thoracic or lumbar regions are indicated in patients with localized tenderness or a suspicious mechanism of injury.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a