Traducción de reject en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/rɪˈdʒekt/
- 1.1 [suggestion/offer/application/candidate] rechazar*, no aceptar the machine rejects damaged coins la máquina no acepta las monedas en mal estado the appeal was rejected [Law/Derecho] el recurso de apelación fue denegado or rechazado or desestimado to feel rejected sentirse* rechazadoExample sentences1.2 (turn against) rechazar*
Example sentences1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] [tissue/organ] rechazar*
- 54.87 per cent of French voters reject the European Union's new constitution.
- Kelly, the US officials said, rejected the threat as unacceptable as a means to resolve the nuclear crisis.
- The Palestinians have rejected the release as inadequate and want thousands freed.
- In several studies, women emphasized wanting to satisfy a partner's needs, promote intimacy, avoid tension in a relationship, and avoid rejecting a partner.
- Her rejecting him only made his desire to gain her affection that much stronger.
- This might eventually cause others to reject the depressed person and to avoid future interactions.
- A mix of immunosuppressive therapies is typically used to prevent a recipient's body from rejecting a transplanted organ.
- In many instances, bodies reject transplant organs because their immune systems see them as foreign tissue.
- Immunosuppressants interfere with the body's immune system - making it less capable of rejecting the transplanted kidney.
- 1.1 (flawed product) artículo (masculine)( or producto (masculine) etc) defectuoso (before noun/delante del nombre) reject shop tienda (feminine) de artículos defectuosos 1.2 (person) a reject of society un marginado social or de la sociedad
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.