Traducción de relax en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [person] relajarse she plays the guitar to relax toca la guitarra para relajarse or como esparcimiento, la guitarra le sirve de relax I find it hard to relax in their company no me encuentro del todo cómodo or a gusto con ellos, me cuesta relajarme cuando están ellos relax, I'll take care of everything quédate tranquilo que yo me encargo de todo 1.2 [muscle/features] relajarse his grip on her relaxed slightly dejó de sujetarla con tanta fuerzaExample sentences
- When you have a leg cramp, relax the muscle through gentle massage, or heat the muscle with a warm towel or hot water bottle.
- Chelsea frowns, but quickly relaxes her eyebrow muscles - not wanting to crack the clear facial mask.
- Many things may cause a child to be unable to relax their sphincter muscles when trying to urinate.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [person] relajar 1.2 [muscles/rules/discipline] relajar she relaxed her grip sujetó con menos fuerza he didn't relax his concentration continuó muy concentrado we will not relax our efforts no cejaremos en nuestro empeñoExample sentences
- So this Saturday restrictions are being relaxed to Level 2.
- Some restrictions may be relaxed soon, he says - but it won't be much.
- Not only do attitudes need to change, but the regulatory restrictions could be considerably relaxed.
- She smiled at me, friendly, and I relaxed - then tensed slightly, because the door was closing behind me.
- Whereas she's relatively calm and relaxed, he's tense and anxious.
- After a couple minutes, her tense body relaxed and she wiggled in the stretcher to get more comfortable.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.