- 1.1 [person] relajarse she plays the guitar to relax toca la guitarra para relajarse or como esparcimiento, la guitarra le sirve de relax I find it hard to relax in their company no me encuentro del todo cómodo or a gusto con ellos, me cuesta relajarme cuando están ellos relax, I'll take care of everything quédate tranquilo que yo me encargo de todo 1.2 [muscle/features] relajarse his grip on her relaxed slightly dejó de sujetarla con tanta fuerzaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When you have a leg cramp, relax the muscle through gentle massage, or heat the muscle with a warm towel or hot water bottle.
- Chelsea frowns, but quickly relaxes her eyebrow muscles - not wanting to crack the clear facial mask.
- Many things may cause a child to be unable to relax their sphincter muscles when trying to urinate.
- 1.1 [person] relajar 1.2 [muscles/rules/discipline] relajar she relaxed her grip sujetó con menos fuerza he didn't relax his concentration continuó muy concentrado we will not relax our efforts no cejaremos en nuestro empeñoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So this Saturday restrictions are being relaxed to Level 2.
- Some restrictions may be relaxed soon, he says - but it won't be much.
- Not only do attitudes need to change, but the regulatory restrictions could be considerably relaxed.
- She smiled at me, friendly, and I relaxed - then tensed slightly, because the door was closing behind me.
- Whereas she's relatively calm and relaxed, he's tense and anxious.
- After a couple minutes, her tense body relaxed and she wiggled in the stretcher to get more comfortable.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.