Traducción de release en español:
- 1 1.1 he was released on baillo pusieron en libertad bajo fianzathe animals will be released back into the wildlos animales serán devueltos a la naturalezato release somebody
fromsomethingshe was released from jailfue puesta en libertadshe released him from his promise
salió de la cárcel
fue excarcelada [formal]lo eximió de cumplir con su promesathey released him from the contractle condonaron las obligaciones emanadas del contrato [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (unleash) the ban released a flood of protest
la prohibición desató una oleada de protestasOraciones de ejemplo1.3
- He releases himself and falls free of the burning aircraft.
- But questions remain about whether the big cat escaped or was somehow released.
- On August 10, 1974, he was expecting to be given the news that he was to be released from solitary confinement.
(funds/personnel/player)he was released from his normal duties
- He shifted the lever into neutral and released the hand brake, then cranked the steering wheel as far to the right as he could.
- All it takes to get this car moving like a breeze is to release the hand brake, turn the knob on the dashboard to forward mode and press the accelerator.
- To smell burning rubber while driving a car is a sign that you forgot to release the hand brake.
cederlo dispensaron de sus tareas habitualesOraciones de ejemplo
- You are released from restrictions and limitations, as old fears do not trouble you any more.
- You are released from tensions and restrictions when you make important decisions.
- If he declines, you may ask and publish his reasons, but they cannot release you of your obligation to correct your error in publishing his misleading words.
dar a conocer(record/book)
sacar (a la venta)(movie)
estrenarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The film is due to feature both local and international actors, but no further information has been released.
- Police released the newest information yesterday, after investigators unearthed fresh clues about the suspect's whereabouts.
- The first set of products and services are expected to be available mid-2002, when further information will be released.
- The vast majority of independently produced films never get released.
- Production was completed in late autumn and the film was released in September 1968.
- As far as I know, the studio is not releasing the film into theaters domestically.
- 3 (emit, disseminate)(gas)plants release oxygen through their leaves
despedirlas plantas liberan or desprenden oxígeno a través de las hojasOraciones de ejemplo
- Fortunately for Jonny and myself the dark looks faded off Nicky and Val's faces and they allowed Josh to release them and move onto Jonny without making a scene.
- Word after word flowing from her, releasing the emotions she never allowed herself to show, because showing emotions was dangerous.
- When blood sugar rises, the pancreas releases insulin to move glucose out of the blood into the muscle where it is stored for energy.
- 4 4.1 (let go)(bomb)he released his grip on her
arrojarla soltóOraciones de ejemplo4.2
(brake/clutch)to release the shutter (Photography)
- Reverse the motion to release the weight and return to the start.
- The scene appears at this position after you release the mouse button.
- It's really a joystick that jumps back to the home position when you release it.
- 5 (Law)(title/right)
- 1 uncountable 1.1(from prison, captivity) puesta (feminine) en libertadhe negotiated his release from the contract
liberación (feminine)gestionó que se le condonaran las obligaciones emanadas del contratohis death was a merciful releasesu muerte fue una bendiciónOraciones de ejemplo1.2
(of funds, personnel) cesión (feminine)1.3(of claim, right) cesión (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the 42nd hour, I spoke with a court-appointed lawyer who told me the courts were deliberately slowing the process of our release.
- She called on the government to speed up the process of release for hundreds of political prisoners still in jail.
- The process of gaining early release created a complicated and intriguing paper trail.
- I have been advised by my bank manager that any release of money needs to be authorised by the solicitors who initiated the freezing injunction.
- The third benefit for Mrs Smith was her husband's release of property claims.
- There was no deed of release, no terms of settlement; your client just accepted that money, and, presumably there is some rule of court that deals with that.
- 2 2.1 uncountable(of book) publicación (feminine)(of record) puesta (feminine) en venta(of movie) estreno (masculine)in o (British English) on general releaseen todos los cinesOraciones de ejemplo2.2 countable (record, movie) new releases
(records) novedades (feminine plural) discográficas(movies) últimos estrenos (masculine plural)
- The too objective script leaves audiences not knowing whether Madeleine was a murderess or not, and this fact contributed to the film's failure on release.
- They are ready for talks provided the distributors lift the ban on release of films on or before February 7.
- It has only just gone on release in the US and does not reach UK cinemas until January.
salida (feminine) al mercado
- 3 uncountable(of gas) escape (masculine)
- 4 (Mech) 4.1 uncountable (action)the release of the brakesla acción de soltar el frenothe release of the clutchel desembrague4.2 countable (mechanism) (Photography)Oraciones de ejemplo
- A photographer can point his camera at a subject and press the release down.
- Next, point the camera at the other extreme and once again half press the release.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda