- 1 1.1 (be, act as replacement for) [secretary/teacher] sustituir*, reemplazar* nobody can ever replace you, my darling nadie podrá nunca ocupar tu lugar, cariñoMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (provide replacement for) she had to replace the cups she had broken tuvo que reponer las tazas que había roto incompetent managers are quickly replaced los directores incompetentes son sustituidos rápidamente 1.3 (change) cambiar the batteries need replacing every few months cada pocos meses hay que cambiar las pilas to replace sth
- This system has quietly been replaced at every studio with a deal that returns about 55% to the studios no matter what week of the run it is.
- When the play became a film, the entire original cast returned except for Tandy, who was replaced with Gone with the Wind's Vivien Leigh.
- Just a year later on, and following the departure of Dalley, replaced by Ros Murray, the band appear to return to some of their earlier instrumental sound with this third album.
- In China perhaps nationalism plays its most important role in replacing other elements in the official ideology that are having to be jettisoned to accommodate the effects of economic reform.
- Denzel Washington does his thing in the Sinatra role, replacing Frank's shaken-but-confident characterization with an unsure and frightened soul.
- What they have not said is that the particular foam that was in use at the time was an environmental substitute replacing a material that had worked well.
withsth cambiar algo poralgo the frames were replaced with plastic ones cambiaron los marcos por unos de plástico to replace a man with a machine sustituir* or reemplazar* a un hombre por una máquinaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the charter boats had to be replaced at the last minute because of a broken bilge pump.
- Although the broken window would still need to be replaced, the inner pane protects the building's interior from the fierce winds.
- Broken roof tiles should be replaced and broken windows should be repaired.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.