Traducción de replace en español:
- 1 1.1 (be, act as replacement for) nobody can ever replace you, my darlingnadie podrá nunca ocupar tu lugar, cariñoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (provide replacement for) she had to replace the cups she had broken
- This system has quietly been replaced at every studio with a deal that returns about 55% to the studios no matter what week of the run it is.
- When the play became a film, the entire original cast returned except for Tandy, who was replaced with Gone with the Wind's Vivien Leigh.
- Just a year later on, and following the departure of Dalley, replaced by Ros Murray, the band appear to return to some of their earlier instrumental sound with this third album.
tuvo que reponer las tazas que había rotoincompetent managers are quickly replacedlos directores incompetentes son sustituidos rápidamente1.3 (change) the batteries need replacing every few monthscada pocos meses hay que cambiar las pilasto replace something
- In China perhaps nationalism plays its most important role in replacing other elements in the official ideology that are having to be jettisoned to accommodate the effects of economic reform.
- Denzel Washington does his thing in the Sinatra role, replacing Frank's shaken-but-confident characterization with an unsure and frightened soul.
- What they have not said is that the particular foam that was in use at the time was an environmental substitute replacing a material that had worked well.
withsomethingcambiar algothe frames were replaced with plastic ones poralgocambiaron los marcos por unos de plásticoto replace a man with a machinesustituir or reemplazar a un hombre por una máquinaOraciones de ejemplo
- One of the charter boats had to be replaced at the last minute because of a broken bilge pump.
- Although the broken window would still need to be replaced, the inner pane protects the building's interior from the fierce winds.
- Broken roof tiles should be replaced and broken windows should be repaired.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda