Traducción de republican en español:
- 1.1 (of a republic)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: Republican(in US) the Republican Partyel Partido Republicano
- This burden threatened to sink the new republican government, indeed the whole democratic experiment.
- Their God could act providentially, and their religious beliefs helped to shape their faith in republican government and the natural law that, in their view, underlay its principles.
- For the Earls of Southampton and Essex and for many literate English Protestants, Venice was the model of republican government, the alternative to monarchy for disaffected subjects of Elizabeth.
- 1.1 (supporter of republic)1.2→ Republican Partyrepublicano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)also: Republican(American English)republicano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Third, the monarchists did not win the November 6 referendum: the republicans lost it.
- This position was anathema to traditional republicans, since it postulated that reform of the State was possible.
- Over the course of this comparison, it will also become clear that because Milton differs from the republicans on this issue, he also differs from them on other major issues.
Nota cultural: Republican Party
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to