Traducción de residence en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (in a country) to take up residence(before noun) residence permitfijar su ( or mi etc) residenciaestablecerseOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in building) [formal] to take up residence
the Queen is in residence at the Palaceinstalarsethe artist/doctor in residencela Reina está en palacio1.3residence hall (American English) , hall of residence (British English)el artista/médico residenteresidencia (feminine) universitaria or de estudiantes
- Domicile combines the fact of residence with the intention of not moving in future.
- They will be eligible to permanent residence after living five years in South Korea.
- The issue of loss of residence was balanced by the fact that they would create at least 15 jobs through the venture.
- 2 countable (home) his official/London residencethis attractive Victorian residence is situated …su residencia oficial/de Londresesta encantadora residencia de época victoriana está situada …Oraciones de ejemplo
- They are there in case one day someone again wants to live in the house as a private residence and restore it to its original condition.
- Residence in Canadian cities is generally private rather than communal, dominated by private homes or residences.
- However, he and his wife built two of the grandest private residences in the country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.