Traducción de residence en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (in a country) to take up residencefijar su ( or mi etc) residencia(before noun) residence permit
establecerseOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in building) [formal] to take up residence
instalarsethe Queen is in residence at the Palacela Reina está en palaciothe artist/doctor in residenceel artista/médico residenteOraciones de ejemplo1.3residence hall (American English) , hall of residence (British English)
- Domicile combines the fact of residence with the intention of not moving in future.
- They will be eligible to permanent residence after living five years in South Korea.
- The issue of loss of residence was balanced by the fact that they would create at least 15 jobs through the venture.
residencia (feminine) universitaria or de estudiantes
- They are there in case one day someone again wants to live in the house as a private residence and restore it to its original condition.
- Residence in Canadian cities is generally private rather than communal, dominated by private homes or residences.
- However, he and his wife built two of the grandest private residences in the country.
colegio (masculine) mayor (Spain)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda