Traducción de resident en español:
- 1.1 (in country) residente (masculine and feminine) 1.2 (inhabitant — of district) vecino, (masculine, feminine); (— of building) residente (masculine and feminine), vecino, (masculine, feminine); (— of hotel) huésped (masculine and feminine); (— of institution) residente (masculine and feminine), interno, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Citizens or permanent residents of other countries must have a valid passport and/or a valid visitor's visa.
- The majority of the permanent residents are retired ‘incomers’ devoted to growing their own vegetables and etching.
- Only four of the 10 houses on the street are now owned by long-term residents.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Medicine/Medicina] médico interno, médica interna (masculine, feminine)
- Fellow guests are refined hotel residents and moneyed young local movers, though we were too taken with the views to care much.
- Mr Thomas said the hotel did not keep a guest book for residents to sign.
- The residents and guests of the Grand Hotel live their lives in comfort and splendor, spending their days in the bar or on the dance floor.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Arriving at schools, the teams were met by pupils, teachers and residents with a songs, drama and demonstrations of reading skills.
- Nor will residents and students be able to tell which librarians are from the college and which ones are city employees.
- Maybe some alumni and other former residents will enjoy checking in here to reminisce about good old Madison.
- He currently works as a medical resident at another hospital and is waiting to hear the final outcome for this case.
- For stations involving physicians, fourth-year medical students or physician residents were used.
- I run a geriatric psychiatry clinic at the university and supervise residents and medical students.
- 1.1 (in country) (predicative/predicativo) to be resident ser* residente the country in which you are ordinarily resident el país del que es residente habitual 1.2 (living on premises) [physician/chaplain] residente Julie is our resident comedian Julie es la cómica de la casa ( or de la familia etc)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.