Traducción de resource en español:
- 1 countable (something useful, helpful) natural/mineral resourceshuman resources the hospital is starved of resourcesrecursos naturales/mineralesthe new center is a valuable resource for the communityel hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or mediosteaching resources left to their own resourcesel nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad(before noun) resource centerlibrados a sus propios medios or recursos(centro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc)(Sch, Univ)centro (masculine) de material didácticoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than