Traducción de responsibility en español:
noun plural -ties
- 1.1 countable (task, duty) that's her responsibilitythe child is my responsibilityeso es responsabilidad suyait's his responsibility to order the stationeryel niño está bajo mi responsabilidadwe have a responsibility toward our readers to …él es el encargado de hacer los pedidos de papeleríathey're taking on a great responsibilitytenemos la responsabilidad or somos responsables ante nuestros lectores de …you have to face up to your responsibilitiesestán asumiendo una gran responsabilidadOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (authority, accountability) the responsibility attached to the post
- They have the responsibility to behave reasonably in the face of possible threats.
- Individuals had a moral responsibility to secure just rights for themselves and others.
- I think they have a moral responsibility to people.
I'm willing to take on more responsibilityla responsabilidad que conlleva el puestoto take responsibility for somethingestoy dispuesto a asumir más responsabilidadesresponsabilizarse or encargarse or hacerse cargo de algoOraciones de ejemplo
- Actors need to adopt a wider set of roles and responsibilities, underpinned by regulation.
- Further official roles and responsibilities are being drawn up by the board.
- The table gives the main roles and responsibilities for research governance.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 uncountable (liability, blame) he denied all responsibility in the matter
- The President is constitutionally unable to accept blame or responsibility for anything which happens under his watch.
- But a minister should also be prepared to accept blame and responsibility for the mistakes and bungles made.
- And by setting up a demand that is impossible to fulfil, it replaces responsibility and accountability with blame.
the responsibility was laid at his doornegó toda responsabilidad en el asuntothey took full responsibility for the disasterlo hicieron responsablelo culparon a élno terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the killingsaceptaron ser responsables del desastrelos asesinatos no han sido reivindicados por ningún grupo terroristaOraciones de ejemplo1.4 uncountable (trustworthiness) she has a sense of responsibility
- Install a corporate ethics officer with real authority and independent reporting responsibility to the board.
- They were given both decision making power and responsibility.
- Such mutual independence supported by collective responsibility through state institutions seems like a good thing to me.
tiene sentido de la responsabilidades formal
- So therefore, we have to take responsibility for controlling those powers we develop.
- The entire community has to take responsibility for preventing and dealing with victimization.
- The NEP is designed to encourage local communities to take responsibility for managing their own estuaries.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than