Traducción de revelation en español:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (disclosure) revelación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Religion/Religión] (the Book of) Revelation el Apocalipsis
- Those in charge obviously feel that the greater risk is the unlawful revelation of trade secrets.
- She incapacitates him through her revelation of the secret of his birth at a moment when he should have been at his strongest.
- Yet the structure of the novel, the elements of revelation of character and plot, have been rearranged in quite a strange way.
- Barcelona footballer Ronaldinho is an absolute revelation for taking the game to a different level.
- ‘The singing skills of some our guests were an absolute revelation,’ says Asokan.
- For those lucky enough to have caught onto his comedy before his untimely death, Hicks was an absolute revelation.
- We simply must rely on God to give us divine revelation by his Holy Spirit.
- Also included under this heading are all false religions or cults which claim supernatural revelation but contradict the Bible.
- Pope John Paul II has said that divine revelation reveals not only God to man but man to himself.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.