Traducción de revelation en español:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (disclosure) revelación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Religion/Religión] (the Book of) Revelation el Apocalipsis
- Those in charge obviously feel that the greater risk is the unlawful revelation of trade secrets.
- She incapacitates him through her revelation of the secret of his birth at a moment when he should have been at his strongest.
- Yet the structure of the novel, the elements of revelation of character and plot, have been rearranged in quite a strange way.
- Barcelona footballer Ronaldinho is an absolute revelation for taking the game to a different level.
- ‘The singing skills of some our guests were an absolute revelation,’ says Asokan.
- For those lucky enough to have caught onto his comedy before his untimely death, Hicks was an absolute revelation.
- We simply must rely on God to give us divine revelation by his Holy Spirit.
- Also included under this heading are all false religions or cults which claim supernatural revelation but contradict the Bible.
- Pope John Paul II has said that divine revelation reveals not only God to man but man to himself.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the