Traducción de reversion en español:
- 1 uncountable and countable (to former state, practice) reversion to type (Biology)reversión or regresión (feminine) al tipo originalOraciones de ejemplo
- For larger companies, including the Rangers and Arsenal football clubs and the brewer Adnams, a reversion to the previous system is likely to have a minimal effect on investors.
- But because Gorbachev had not yet consolidated his hold on power, or perhaps because the sheer scale of what was happening in Ukraine scared him, the Chernobyl disaster occasioned a reversion to old habits.
- The institution of joint army/police patrols in the cities aroused mixed feelings; they may have been necessary where crime was large-scale and violent, but they were thought to symbolize a reversion to coercive practices.
- 2 countable (Law)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For these reasons we prefer the analysis put forward in the respondent's notice to the theory of automatic reversion which the judge favoured.
- Thirdly, do they say there was an estate in reversion created in the Crown under these statutes?
- Until recently there seems to have been some lack of awareness of the provision for reversion, but this is probably no longer the case.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.