- 1.1 (widespread) extendido disease is rife cunden las enfermedades corruption is rife reina la corrupciónMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (full)to be rife
- Spyware is rife and virus infection commonplace yet many home users reckon they are safe from online threats.
- There is no substance in the allegation that unlawful access of phone lines is rife or commonplace.
- Street lights fail to work, litter is strewn everywhere, vandalism is rife, and adolescents roam the streets aimlessly.
withsth the book is rife with errors el libro está plagado de errores a region rife with unrest una zona de gran malestar social the village is rife with gossip corren innumerables rumores por el puebloMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mitchelstown was rife with rumours yesterday of an impending announcement.
- The American media is rife with rumours that the King of Pop will skip the country as soon as he is free.
- It is a town rife with corruption, from city hall on down, and teeming with houses of ill repute.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...