Traducción de right wing en español:
- 1 (Politics)(ala (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) ) derecha (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The real reason, of course, was the opposition from the radical right wing of the Republican Party.
- The book is innovative and does much to explain the development of a radical right wing in Polish political life during the twentieth century.
- The political coup by the radical right wing has already begun to provoke a political response from below.
- 2 (Sport)ala (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) derechaOraciones de ejemplo
- It was a needlessly conceded free-kick out on the right wing, and as it was sent in across the edge of the six-yard box, the Milan players were queuing up to nod it home.
- The referee awards Ukraine a free-kick out on the right wing.
- Portugal win a free-kick on the right wing which is lobbed straight into Nikopolidis's air-space.
also: right-wing adjective
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.