Traducción de robe en español:
- 1 1.1 (worn by magistrates, academics) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) toga (feminine) the mayor's robe of office el traje de ceremonias del alcalde ceremonial robes vestiduras (feminine plural) ceremonialesOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (worn by students) (American English/inglés norteamericano) toga (feminine)
- She designed the clothes, which range from suave street garb to ceremonial robes.
- He wears his red robes of office as Judge of the King's Bench.
- Whereas Erasmus wears the black robes of an academic, the archbishop dresses in priestly white.
- 2 (worn in house) bata (feminine), salto (masculine) de cama (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)Oraciones de ejemplo
- She wrapped a red silk robe around herself and tied it.
- I would have wrapped my warm, terry cloth robe about me, but it wasn't in the bathroom.
- She carefully got out wiping her smooth legs dry then putting on the terry cotton robe to answer the door.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas