- 1 (machine) robot (masculine) he acts like a robot se comporta como un autómataMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Science and design also are brought together with interactive robots and large-scale computer graphics.
- Now that robots and computer simulations are replacing bench science, architects are giving researchers new laboratory environments that facilitate the exchange of ideas and bring together experts of many disciplines.
- Another robot grabs and places a wooden pallet, then lays down a cardboard slip sheet before stacking cases two at a time for a total of 40 on each pallet, which are then stretchwrapped.
- 2 (South Africa/Sudáfrica) (traffic lights) semáforo (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.