Traducción de rollover en español:
- 1 uncountable and countable (of debt) (before noun) rollover creditcrédito (masculine) refinanciableOraciones de ejemplo
- The 6% excise tax may also apply to ineligible rollovers unless they are corrected in a timely manner.
- If you miss the deadline because your financial institution bungled the rollover, you may be eligible for an automatic waiver, which means you don't have to apply for relief.
- This division is treated as a non-taxable transaction, which could be a transfer or rollover, depending on the financial institution.
- 2 uncountable and countable (in lottery)(before noun) rollover jackpotpozo mpozo (masculine) or bote (masculine) acumulativoOraciones de ejemplo
- The Lottery system is designed to have lots of rollovers, large jackpots, and single winners.
- To ensure that rollovers would push the jackpots even higher, they made the game ridiculously hard to win.
- When the business floats later this month, she and work partner will be rich beyond the dreams of even a rollover lottery winner.
- 3 uncountable and countable (of vehicle) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- He, who was also killed that day, had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia five years previously after sustaining a serious head injury resulting from a rollover car accident, according to family members.
- Specifically the increase has been in single-vehicle run-off-road crashes such as rollovers or impacts with fixed objects.
- He has survived two major wars, 16 drunk driving accidents, 3 tractor rollovers, and getting stabbed in the face by an angry ex-wife.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to