- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (of debt) refinanciación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) rollover credit crédito (masculine) refinanciableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The 6% excise tax may also apply to ineligible rollovers unless they are corrected in a timely manner.
- If you miss the deadline because your financial institution bungled the rollover, you may be eligible for an automatic waiver, which means you don't have to apply for relief.
- This division is treated as a non-taxable transaction, which could be a transfer or rollover, depending on the financial institution.
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (in lottery) pozo m, bote (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) rollover jackpot pozo (m) or bote (m) acumulativoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Lottery system is designed to have lots of rollovers, large jackpots, and single winners.
- To ensure that rollovers would push the jackpots even higher, they made the game ridiculously hard to win.
- When the business floats later this month, she and work partner will be rich beyond the dreams of even a rollover lottery winner.
- 3 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (of vehicle) [colloquial/familiar] vuelco (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He, who was also killed that day, had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia five years previously after sustaining a serious head injury resulting from a rollover car accident, according to family members.
- Specifically the increase has been in single-vehicle run-off-road crashes such as rollovers or impacts with fixed objects.
- He has survived two major wars, 16 drunk driving accidents, 3 tractor rollovers, and getting stabbed in the face by an angry ex-wife.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.