Traducción de rollover en español:
- 1 u and c (of debt) refinanciación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) rollover credit crédito (masculine) refinanciableOraciones de ejemplo
- The 6% excise tax may also apply to ineligible rollovers unless they are corrected in a timely manner.
- If you miss the deadline because your financial institution bungled the rollover, you may be eligible for an automatic waiver, which means you don't have to apply for relief.
- This division is treated as a non-taxable transaction, which could be a transfer or rollover, depending on the financial institution.
- 2 u and c (in lottery) pozo m, bote (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) rollover jackpot pozo (masculine) or bote (masculine) acumulativoOraciones de ejemplo
- The Lottery system is designed to have lots of rollovers, large jackpots, and single winners.
- To ensure that rollovers would push the jackpots even higher, they made the game ridiculously hard to win.
- When the business floats later this month, she and work partner will be rich beyond the dreams of even a rollover lottery winner.
- 3 u and c (of vehicle) [colloquial/familiar] vuelco (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- He, who was also killed that day, had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia five years previously after sustaining a serious head injury resulting from a rollover car accident, according to family members.
- Specifically the increase has been in single-vehicle run-off-road crashes such as rollovers or impacts with fixed objects.
- He has survived two major wars, 16 drunk driving accidents, 3 tractor rollovers, and getting stabbed in the face by an angry ex-wife.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.