Traducción de room en español:
- 1 countable (in house, building)(bedroom)a two-/four-room housewe'll hire a room for the meeting/receptionuna casa de dos/de cuatro habitaciones or (in Southern Cone also) ambientessingle/double room the smallest room (in the house) [euphemistic] [humorous]alquilaremos una sala para la reunión/recepciónrooms to hire o for rent o (in British English also) to letel (cuarto de) bañoroom and boardse alquilan habitacionesOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One of the delightful surprises is the ceiling of the toddler room on the second floor.
- Finally, the attic conversion has added two further rooms with walls and ceilings panelled in white deal.
- On the first floor the master bedroom and en suite bathroom are both spacious rooms with high ceilings.
- They get the sign-painter's boy to help, because his family rents rooms in the schoolmaster's house.
- Gwen and her family lived in the upper rooms of a small house and I knew from experience that the smell of too many people in too small a place hit a person the second they opened the front door.
- He lives in rooms set apart from the rest of the house, to allow him some independence from his parents.
- 2 uncountable (space) there's room for one morethere's no room for anything elsecabe uno máshay espacio or sitio or lugar para uno másthey made room for meno cabe nada másno hay sitio or lugar or espacio para nada másthis table takes up too much roomme hicieron sitiothere's still room for improvementesta mesa ocupa demasiado espacio or lugarshe's improved a lot — there was room!todavía se puede mejorarthere is no room for delay/errorha mejorado mucho — ¡y buena falta le hacía!I need room to breatheuno no puede atrasarse/equivocarseno hay ningún margen para retrasos/errores→ cat1 1 1necesito mi espacio vitalOraciones de ejemplo
- There is room in the safer areas for these children; householders have volunteered to provide it.
- The man sat down between two people, so she didn't have room to move to see his face.
- Small enough to be cosy, large enough to give her room to move if she wished it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.