- 1 uncountable (substance) rubber check o (British English) cheque [colloquial] rubber dinghybote (masculine) neumático or inflablerubber goodsartículos (masculine plural) de gomarubber plantationplantación (feminine) (de árboles) de caucho or (Mexico) de huleOraciones de ejemplo
- One advantage of this material is that it is more resistant to alcohols than natural rubber latex and vinyl.
- Recently, a coworker told me that there is an alternative to conventional rubber latex that is not a synthetic product.
- Many of the ailments were caused by the ammonia that is added to rubber latex mixture to keep it liquid.
- 2 countable (eraser) ink/pencil rubbergoma or borrador de tinta/lápizOraciones de ejemplo
- Each case has been filled with much needed resources for the children including pens, pencils, rubbers, rulers and pencil sharpeners.
- They returned delighted, with pens, pencils, rubbers and badges - mementoes from the trip.
- We'll have the usual sort of thing for children like baseball caps, pens, books, CDs, rubbers and pencils.
- 3also: rubbers plural(American English)
chanclos (masculine plural) or (Southern Cone) galochas (feminine plural)
- 4 countable (condom)(especially American English) [slang]
globo (masculine) [colloquial]
paracaídas (masculine) [colloquial]
goma (feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]
forro (masculine) (River Plate area) [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- It'd be a good idea to back the rubbers up with some foam.
- A couple of beers and a few albums later, Jake asked if Mark had any rubbers.
- Didn't think I was gonna get lucky, so I didn't take any rubbers out with me, and I didn't have any change to get some when I did.
- 1 (in bridge, whist)rubber (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- They couldn't beat Jill Schofield and Viv Williamson but won five of the rubbers, top scorers for Poppleton being Kath Halliday and Hilary Spencer winning 22 games.
- In the opening contest of the night Lismore City narrowly defeated RSL six rubbers to five.
- Appleton Roebuck against Wheldrake in division three provided quality tennis worthy of a higher division, the first five rubbers being drawn.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda