- fugitivo, (masculine, feminine); (naughty child) pilluelo, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The number of adults who desert their families is sharply increasing, while that of teenage runaways is steadily decreasing.
- How ironic that in this family, the runaway in question is a parent, not some rebellious teenager.
- They noted that many runaways were from dysfunctional families with little social support available and often times will search for a better life.
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [slave/prisoner] fugitivo 1.2 [train/truck] fuera de control; [horse] desbocado 1.3 [inflation] galopante, desenfrenado; [spending] desmedido; [success] clamoroso, arrollador trying to curb runaway prices tratando de frenar los precios que se disparaban ( or se disparan etc) a runaway victory una victoria aplastante
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to