Traducción de runaway en español:
- fugitivo, (masculine, feminine); (naughty child) pilluelo, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- The number of adults who desert their families is sharply increasing, while that of teenage runaways is steadily decreasing.
- How ironic that in this family, the runaway in question is a parent, not some rebellious teenager.
- They noted that many runaways were from dysfunctional families with little social support available and often times will search for a better life.
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [slave/prisoner] fugitivo 1.2 [train/truck] fuera de control; [horse] desbocado 1.3 [inflation] galopante, desenfrenado; [spending] desmedido; [success] clamoroso, arrollador trying to curb runaway prices tratando de frenar los precios que se disparaban ( or se disparan etc) a runaway victory una victoria aplastante
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the