Traducción de sacred en español:
- 1 (blessed, holy)(ground/site/animal)to swear by all that's sacred
sagradojurar por lo más sagradosacred
tosomebody/somethingconsagradoa temple sacred to Apollo aalguien/algoun templo consagrado a Apolosacred to the memory of …consagrado or dedicado a la memoria de …is nothing sacred any more?¿ya no se respeta nada?Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is a work dedicated essentially to the greatness of the god Viu and is, therefore, particularly sacred to Vaiavas, worshippers of Viu.
- Indeed, every cooking bowl in Jerusalem and throughout Judah would be sacred to God.
- We mark that this day was sacred to the goddess Venus, to whom the Phoenicians consecrated the fish.
- Cows are regarded as sacred animals in my religion.
- Everyone should respect whatever is held sacred by any other individual.
- A rare ritual burial of four horses has been discovered in an area experts regard as a sacred landscape surrounding one of the most important prehistoric sites in the North of England.
- 2 (with religious subject)(text)
sacroOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Music, sacred or secular, was one of his greatest pleasures.
- The choir's repertoire includes sacred and secular music ranging from the 16th century to the present day and in a wide range of musical styles and languages.
- The special advent choral concert will be conducted by Peter Frost and includes sacred and secular music from early and modern composers.
- States have constitutions, political parties their manifestos and religions have sacred texts to guide their policies and action from time to time.
- I'm absolutely sure about that and it's in all the literature in the ancient, sacred writings of all religions.
- For instance, the sacred texts of many religions offer compelling narratives which, at their best, can promote ethical reflection and a sense of shared experience.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda