Traducción de samba en español:
noun plural -bas
- samba (feminine) or (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dances like the samba, rhumba, cha-cha, and mambo were the sexiest things that white people were allowed to do until the twist came along, and Cugie was always there to fill the bill.
- Brazilian samba also appears in the global music and dance show, tomorrow from 6.30 pm.
- A young Brazilian chorus called Crianca Feliz dressed in colorful T-shirts sang and danced a samba inside the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall auditorium, preceded by a trio of singers from Argentina.
intransitive verb -bas, -baing, -baed
- bailar la or el sambaOraciones de ejemplo
- He sambas, he shimmies, and he specialises in fast-footwork moves that delight the audience.
- Men like the late Jim Butler and Seamus Sommers took us first-timers out on the floor to teach us to waltz, do foxtrots, quicksteps and to samba.
- Everyone's back on stage for the Carnaval Finale, and there'll be plenty of room for the audience to samba and share the festive spirit.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda