- 1 uncountable/no numerable (authorization) autorización (feminine), sanción (feminine) the article was copied without the author's sanction copiaron el artículo sin la autorización del autorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It should be noted that neither Students for Life nor Muslim Students for Universal Justice, have, to my knowledge, demanded approval or official sanction for their principles.
- Her mother had sought court sanction for the operation to stop her daughter's periods and prevent her from getting pregnant.
- They have urged Laois County Council to seek the immediate sanction of the National Roads Authority for the re-commencement of road words at Park, Stradbally.
- 2 countable/numerable(sanctions plural)2.1 (coercive measures) sanciones (feminine plural) to impose sanctions against sb imponer* sanciones contra algn economic/military sanctions sanciones económicas/militares 2.2 (penalty) sanción (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones2.3 (restraint) freno (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a way of recovering penalties by a sanction which is the most serious one known to our law.
- A further argument is that if he renounces before the harm is caused, this may show that the threat of the criminal sanction has had a deterrent effect.
- Both bars have also developed a set of sanctions for patrons who disobey the rules.
- The question arises whether the problem can be addressed indirectly through trade sanctions or restrictions to punish countries that refuse to improve environmental standards.
- Legislation permitted magistrates to enforce employment agreements with penal sanctions in the form of imprisonment, fines, and physical punishment.
- Imposing trade sanctions, although officials admit that Iran-Canada trade may not be extensive enough to serve as much of a lever.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.