Traducción de sanction en español:
- 1 uncountable (authorization) the article was copied without the author's sanctioncopiaron el artículo sin la autorización del autorOraciones de ejemplo
- It should be noted that neither Students for Life nor Muslim Students for Universal Justice, have, to my knowledge, demanded approval or official sanction for their principles.
- Her mother had sought court sanction for the operation to stop her daughter's periods and prevent her from getting pregnant.
- They have urged Laois County Council to seek the immediate sanction of the National Roads Authority for the re-commencement of road words at Park, Stradbally.
- 2 countablealso: sanctions plural2.1 (coercive measures)sanciones (feminine plural)to impose sanctions against somebodyimponer sanciones contra alguieneconomic/military sanctionssanciones económicas/militaresOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (penalty)
Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (restraint)
- The question arises whether the problem can be addressed indirectly through trade sanctions or restrictions to punish countries that refuse to improve environmental standards.
- Legislation permitted magistrates to enforce employment agreements with penal sanctions in the form of imprisonment, fines, and physical punishment.
- Imposing trade sanctions, although officials admit that Iran-Canada trade may not be extensive enough to serve as much of a lever.
- It is a way of recovering penalties by a sanction which is the most serious one known to our law.
- A further argument is that if he renounces before the harm is caused, this may show that the threat of the criminal sanction has had a deterrent effect.
- Both bars have also developed a set of sanctions for patrons who disobey the rules.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Under his draft guidelines, schemes would be officially sanctioned.
- Training will commence just as soon as the GAA Club has sanctioned permission, as the Ladies Club will need to use this pitch.
- It must be noted that these drugs have been sanctioned and approved by the Food and Drugs Administration of the US.
- As a result, more and more medical societies have begun to sanction members with penalties like suspension or revocation of their society membership.
- And right now that means confronting and sanctioning an out of control Israel.
- Moreover, the actions of individuals who repeat rather than question, watch out for, punish, and sanction transgressions, lend these norms their strength.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda