Traducción de satellite en español:
- 1 1.1 [Aerospace/Espacio] satélite (masculine) (artificial) a weather/spy/communications satellite un satélite meteorológico/espía/de comunicaciones to broadcast sth by satellite retransmitir algo vía satélite (before noun/delante del nombre) [communications/broadcasting] vía satélite satellite channel canal (masculine) vía satélite satellite link conexión (feminine) vía satélite satellite operator operador (masculine) de satélite satellite pictures imágenes (feminine plural) de satélite satellite receiver receptor (masculine) de satélite satellite technology tecnología (feminine) de las comunicaciones vía satéliteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Astronomy/Astronomía] satélite (masculine)
- The crash was recorded by the US Space Command, which tracks around 8000 artificial satellites in Earth orbit.
- In October, 1957, when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik, the first satellite, into orbit, Americans were stunned.
- All communication and observation satellites orbiting Mars suddenly failed.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
- This programme will use satellite technology to reflect the diversity of accents and colour of communities across Wales.
- Harry predicted that Internet broadcasting would largely replace satellite transmission of events.
- Deep in the outer reaches of the Solar system, a planet, orbited by two moons and several satellites, moved in its orbit around the star known as the Sun by the system's inhabitants.
- Overhead, uncounted billions of stars, planets, and satellites swirl, creating a heavenly light show that changes every night, and it's one the entire family can share.
- Huygens has taken seven years to reach Titan, the second largest satellite in the solar system, and the only one with an atmosphere.
- 2 2.1 (dependent body, state) satélite (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) a satellite country/state un país/estado satélite 2.2satellite (town) ciudad (feminine) satélite 2.3 (minion) [pejorative/peyorativo] adlátere (masculine and feminine) [pejorative/peyorativo]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Word has it that the company are planning on setting up shop right here in Montreal in the form of some sort of satellite office, but I'm sure we'll hear more soon enough.
- They have 13 employees and satellite offices in Florida, North Carolina, the Bahamas, Toronto, and British Columbia.
- Simmonds's company has satellite offices all over the world, and, he said, they're constantly opening, closing, or relocating them.
- It achieved little until 1962, when agreements restricting the satellite countries to limited production and to economic dependency on the Soviet Union were enforced.
- What was possible in Moscow, however, was political in the satellite republics.
- This former Soviet satellite country struggling to re-orientate its national economy towards the West is still heavily dependent on Russian natural gas imports.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to