Traducción de satellite en español:
- 1 1.1 (Aerospace) a weather/spy/communications satelliteun satélite meteorológico/espía/de comunicacionesto broadcast something by satelliteretransmitir algo vía satélite(before noun) (communications/broadcasting)satellite channel satellite link satellite operator
vía satéliteoperador (masculine) de satélitesatellite picturesimágenes (feminine plural) de satélitesatellite receiverreceptor (masculine) de satélitesatellite technologytecnología (feminine) de las comunicaciones vía satéliteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Astronomy)
- The crash was recorded by the US Space Command, which tracks around 8000 artificial satellites in Earth orbit.
- In October, 1957, when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik, the first satellite, into orbit, Americans were stunned.
- All communication and observation satellites orbiting Mars suddenly failed.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
- This programme will use satellite technology to reflect the diversity of accents and colour of communities across Wales.
- Harry predicted that Internet broadcasting would largely replace satellite transmission of events.
- Deep in the outer reaches of the Solar system, a planet, orbited by two moons and several satellites, moved in its orbit around the star known as the Sun by the system's inhabitants.
- Overhead, uncounted billions of stars, planets, and satellites swirl, creating a heavenly light show that changes every night, and it's one the entire family can share.
- Huygens has taken seven years to reach Titan, the second largest satellite in the solar system, and the only one with an atmosphere.
- 2 2.1 (dependent body, state) (before noun) a satellite country/stateun país/estado satéliteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo2.2satellite (town) 2.3 (minion) [derogatory]
- Word has it that the company are planning on setting up shop right here in Montreal in the form of some sort of satellite office, but I'm sure we'll hear more soon enough.
- They have 13 employees and satellite offices in Florida, North Carolina, the Bahamas, Toronto, and British Columbia.
- Simmonds's company has satellite offices all over the world, and, he said, they're constantly opening, closing, or relocating them.
adlátere (masculine or feminine) [derogatory]
- It achieved little until 1962, when agreements restricting the satellite countries to limited production and to economic dependency on the Soviet Union were enforced.
- What was possible in Moscow, however, was political in the satellite republics.
- This former Soviet satellite country struggling to re-orientate its national economy towards the West is still heavily dependent on Russian natural gas imports.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda