Traducción de scald en español:
- 1.1 (burn)(person/skin)I scalded my hand in the steamme escaldé la mano con el vaporOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (treat with hot water)
(instrument)(vegetables/meat)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (heat)
- Surprise, surprise, the first time she braked, the hot liquid went sloshing over her knees and scalded her.
- ‘As soon as he showed me his back I was horrified, it looked as if he had been scalded,’ said Mrs Gillvray, of Stonehill Rise, Scawthorpe.
- Thirty minutes after taking the child from the bath, he realised she had been scalded, but he did not seek emergency help.
(milk)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Take seven red ripe tomatoes, blanch/scald them in boiling water, peel them, remove the seeds and slice into small pieces and put them in a dish.
- The birds are scalded, de-feathered by machine and transferred to the eviscerating line.
- Cut the mutton and radish into cubes and scald the mutton.
- On low heat, scald the milk with the vanilla bean.
- Still, it is a good practice to scald the milk or cream as this precaution will kill bacteria and also dissolve the sugar and help infuse any flavors.
- Some folks say that you need to scald the milk beforehand, but I had no problem reaching the desired consistency with cold milk.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to