Traducción de scalp en español:
- 1 (Anatomy)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sometimes, this fungus can cause our scalps to shed skin cells too quickly.
- Medically speaking, it is a condition where the skin cells on the scalp go into over drive and are produced in excess, which gives rise to irritation and itching.
- Dandruff is characterised by small, loose flakes of dead skin on the scalp or trapped in the hair.
- 2 (as trophy) to be after somebody's scalpir por or (in Spain also) a por alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- Young Pawnee warriors proudly stole horses and scalps from their enemies, the Sioux.
- The differences between what happened at Fort William Henry and at Niagara need not be seen as evolutionary; the aftermath of battle had yielded many scalps and prisoners for the Iroquois at Niagara.
- After the Indians killed soldiers, they would take their scalps as trophies.
- 1 (person)to scalp somebodyarrancarle la cabellera a alguienI'll scalp him!¡lo voy a matar!Oraciones de ejemplo
- This squares with the team song, which goes on about scalping the enemy and other warrior skills, befitting for a game of violence, which football clearly is (I speak as a fan).
- Historians Hippocrates and Herodotus thought that the Amazons had to fight until they had scalped three enemies before they were permitted to mate.
- Where almost all the bodies of the Cavalry soldiers had been scalped the bodies of Keogh and Custer were not harmed apart from their battle wounds.
- 2 [colloquial](tickets/stocks/securities)
revender (a precio inflado)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I would like feedback on this new project I'm working on though, without posting it preferably, because I have a feeling I'd be scalped for starting something new when I'm working on this.
- He carefully moved aside papers; he knew if he messed up his mother's work she'd scalp him.
- Last spring, fans scalped tickets at Boston-New York spring training games!
- Bobby began his working life scalping tickets to Boston Celtics games and ended up buying the hallowed parquet floor of the Boston Garden before it was torn down.
- Tickets were being scalped for $200, and commemorative pins were sold to mark the occasion.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda