Traducción de scene en español:
- 1 1.1 (place) Golden Square, the scene of violent demonstrationsGolden Square, escenario de violentas manifestacionesthe scene of the crimela escena or el lugar del crimenthe police were on the scene within minutesla policía llegó al lugar de los hechos en pocos minutosto appear o come on the scene a change of sceneun cambio de aires or de ambienteto set the scene (for something)situar la escena (de algo)a meeting to set the scene for the conferenceuna reunión para sentar las bases de la conferenciaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (view, situation) she paints country scenes
pinta escenas campestresscenes from everyday lifeescenas de la vida cotidianaOraciones de ejemplo
- They were the first people on the scene after the incident.
- The emergency services were quickly on the scene including a special incident unit from the fire brigade.
- The equipment will therefore be used at the scene of any major incident, such as road or rail crashes involving many injured people.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The town centre is a scene of devastation, with the city theatre and other buildings burned out.
- After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.
- Several lorries then ploughed into the wreckage as the motorway was turned into a scene of chaos as cars and lorries collided with each other.
- He specialises in watercolours - finely-observed landscapes and street scenes in soft, pastel colours.
- Locals will recognise street scenes from Tralee and landscapes from various local beauty spots.
- The posters depicted rolling stock, landscapes and other scenes including Blackpool, the Garrick Theatre in Southport and Brixham harbour in south Devon.
- 2 (in play, book etc) Act One, Scene Threeacto primero, escena tercerathe balcony scene in Romeo and Julietla escena del balcón en Romeo y JulietaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I sat aghast as I watched the worst sex scenes ever filmed with some of the ugliest camera-work that I have ever seen.
- The fight sequences and the main scenes have been filmed and only the songs are yet to be shot.
- The cameraman would film the scene and take the shot back to the laboratory to check it and then he would re-shoot it again.
- There was only really one fault with this production, the change from scene three to four.
- 3 (stage setting) behind the scenes (before noun) scene changecambio (masculine) de decoradoOraciones de ejemplo
- Students learn about the Adler technique, voice and speech, movement, scene study and Shakespeare.
- Schimmelpfennig's script offers no scene descriptions or stage directions, only dialogue.
- Indeed, innovation in scene painting is associated with Sophocles, albeit in a passage of Aristotle which may be interpolated.
- 4 (fuss, row) to make o create a scenehacer una escenaI hate scenes
armar un escándalo
montar un número (Spain) [colloquial]odio las escenas en públicoOraciones de ejemplo
- She didn't do anything as she didn't want to make a scene in front of the media, shattering her public image.
- If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter…
- Our guide encourages us not to make a scene, but rather to pay the money and forget about it.
- 5 (sphere) the political sceneel ámbito políticothe (gay) sceneel ambiente (gay)the Madrid scene
la movida gayla movida madrileñathe drug sceneel mundo de la drogait's not my scene [colloquial]no es lo míoOraciones de ejemplo
- The people he did business with were seriously linked to the Bay Area party scene in some way.
- Suddenly we are surrounded with reminders of just how interesting the post-punk musical scene was.
- We live a pretty low-key life - the party scene does not interest us.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda