Traducción de scene en español:
- 1 1.1 (place) Golden Square, the scene of violent demonstrations Golden Square, escenario de violentas manifestaciones the scene of the crime la escena or el lugar del crimen the police were on the scene within minutes la policía llegó al lugar de los hechos en pocos minutos to appear o come on the scene aparecer*, llegar* a change of scene un cambio de aires or de ambiente to set the scene (for sth) situar* la escena (de algo) a meeting to set the scene for the conference una reunión para sentar las bases de la conferenciaExample sentences1.2 (view, situation) escena (feminine) she paints country scenes pinta escenas campestres scenes from everyday life escenas de la vida cotidiana
- They were the first people on the scene after the incident.
- The emergency services were quickly on the scene including a special incident unit from the fire brigade.
- The equipment will therefore be used at the scene of any major incident, such as road or rail crashes involving many injured people.
- The town centre is a scene of devastation, with the city theatre and other buildings burned out.
- After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.
- Several lorries then ploughed into the wreckage as the motorway was turned into a scene of chaos as cars and lorries collided with each other.
- He specialises in watercolours - finely-observed landscapes and street scenes in soft, pastel colours.
- Locals will recognise street scenes from Tralee and landscapes from various local beauty spots.
- The posters depicted rolling stock, landscapes and other scenes including Blackpool, the Garrick Theatre in Southport and Brixham harbour in south Devon.
- 2 (in play, book etc) escena (feminine) Act One, Scene Three acto primero, escena tercera the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet la escena del balcón en Romeo y JulietaExample sentences
- I sat aghast as I watched the worst sex scenes ever filmed with some of the ugliest camera-work that I have ever seen.
- The fight sequences and the main scenes have been filmed and only the songs are yet to be shot.
- The cameraman would film the scene and take the shot back to the laboratory to check it and then he would re-shoot it again.
- There was only really one fault with this production, the change from scene three to four.
- 3 (stage setting) decorado (masculine) behind the scenes entre bastidores (before noun/delante del nombre) scene change cambio (masculine) de decoradoExample sentences
- Students learn about the Adler technique, voice and speech, movement, scene study and Shakespeare.
- Schimmelpfennig's script offers no scene descriptions or stage directions, only dialogue.
- Indeed, innovation in scene painting is associated with Sophocles, albeit in a passage of Aristotle which may be interpolated.
- 4 (fuss, row) escena (feminine) to make o create a scene hacer* una escena, armar un escándalo, montar un número (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar] I hate scenes odio las escenas en públicoExample sentences
- She didn't do anything as she didn't want to make a scene in front of the media, shattering her public image.
- If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter…
- Our guide encourages us not to make a scene, but rather to pay the money and forget about it.
- 5 (sphere) ámbito (masculine) the political scene el ámbito político the (gay) scene el ambiente (gay), la movida gay the Madrid scene la movida madrileña the drug scene el mundo de la droga it's not my scene [colloquial/familiar] no es lo míoExample sentences
- The people he did business with were seriously linked to the Bay Area party scene in some way.
- Suddenly we are surrounded with reminders of just how interesting the post-punk musical scene was.
- We live a pretty low-key life - the party scene does not interest us.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.