Traducción de scholar en español:
- 1 (learned person)erudito, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)a Bible scholar
estudioso, (-sa) (masculine, feminine)un especialista en textos bíblicosArabic scholar Latin scholar Oriental scholar scholars have been unable to agree on a datelos especialistas or estudiosos no se han puesto de acuerdo en la fechaOraciones de ejemplo
- It required a cadre of scholars specialized in, and devoted to, the study of organizations.
- These scholars first write brief position papers, which are read by the group.
- This much has been known about Portus for generations as scholars have both read what ancient authors wrote about the harbour and explored the surviving remains.
- 2 (holder of scholarship)becario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is now a junior and a Point Foundation scholar at Emory University in Atlanta.
- 3 (pupil) [literary]alumno, (-na) (masculine, feminine)
escolar (masculine or feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He lived in the imperial capital Beijing from 1523 to 1526 before retiring back to his native city to live the life of a scholar and a gentleman.
- At 14 he returned to being a full-time scholar at Dunbar High School, where he excelled at mathematics, and then at 16 he went back to the millwright's trade.
- In Lacedaemon, pedagogues chastised their scholars by biting their thumb.
- She drew attention to the centre's complementary courses aimed at preparing scholars for university entrance.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda