Traducción de scholar en español:
- 1.1 (learned person) erudito, (masculine, feminine), estudioso, (masculine, feminine) a Bible scholar un especialista en textos bíblicos Arabic scholar arabista (masculine and feminine) Latin scholar latinista (masculine and feminine) Oriental scholar orientalista (masculine and feminine) scholars have been unable to agree on a date los especialistas or estudiosos no se han puesto de acuerdo en la fechaExample sentences1.2 (holder of scholarship) becario, (masculine, feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (pupil) [literary/literario] alumno, (masculine, feminine), escolar (masculine and feminine)
- It required a cadre of scholars specialized in, and devoted to, the study of organizations.
- These scholars first write brief position papers, which are read by the group.
- This much has been known about Portus for generations as scholars have both read what ancient authors wrote about the harbour and explored the surviving remains.
- He is now a junior and a Point Foundation scholar at Emory University in Atlanta.
- He lived in the imperial capital Beijing from 1523 to 1526 before retiring back to his native city to live the life of a scholar and a gentleman.
- At 14 he returned to being a full-time scholar at Dunbar High School, where he excelled at mathematics, and then at 16 he went back to the millwright's trade.
- In Lacedaemon, pedagogues chastised their scholars by biting their thumb.
- She drew attention to the centre's complementary courses aimed at preparing scholars for university entrance.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.