Traducción de scholar en español:
- 1.1 (learned person)a Bible scholarerudito, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)estudioso, (-sa) (masculine, feminine)Arabic scholar Latin scholar Oriental scholar scholars have been unable to agree on a dateun especialista en textos bíblicoslos especialistas or estudiosos no se han puesto de acuerdo en la fechaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (holder of scholarship)
becario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (pupil) [literary]
- It required a cadre of scholars specialized in, and devoted to, the study of organizations.
- These scholars first write brief position papers, which are read by the group.
- This much has been known about Portus for generations as scholars have both read what ancient authors wrote about the harbour and explored the surviving remains.
alumno, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is now a junior and a Point Foundation scholar at Emory University in Atlanta.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He lived in the imperial capital Beijing from 1523 to 1526 before retiring back to his native city to live the life of a scholar and a gentleman.
- At 14 he returned to being a full-time scholar at Dunbar High School, where he excelled at mathematics, and then at 16 he went back to the millwright's trade.
- In Lacedaemon, pedagogues chastised their scholars by biting their thumb.
- She drew attention to the centre's complementary courses aimed at preparing scholars for university entrance.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.